Featured Artist Troy Parson

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by thunderianroyalguard, Oct 2, 2016.

1. thunderianroyalguard

thunderianroyalguard Manager - Toy Section TC.org Staff

Featured Artist: Troy Parson Homepage Article.

If anyone would like to see what items are available at Troy's shop, but would like a ThunDerian Discount, then send him a message at troyparsonstudio@gmail.com or message him on Facebook. Check out the Thundercats Vintage and Modern fan page there while you're at it! Troy's eBay store has most of his ThunderCats weapons/accessories up, it should give a good idea of what is available. Troy also takes commisions!

Wilycub likes this.
  2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Very cool stuff. I have his spectral Jaga figure and metallic finish sword and claw shield. Good guy to deal with.

thunderianroyalguard likes this.
  3. thunderianroyalguard

Agreed! I also have the Sword & Claw-shield and the Blue (prototype color) Captain Shiner gun, which I highly recommend!

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I read the article on Troy Parson. He clearly loves ThunderCats and treats the franchise with respect. Maybe he'd enhance his creativity by writing ThunderCats fanfiction.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I've seen his work. The guy has some serious skills!

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Some great stuff. I actually just seen a video of his repro Thundertank treads.

7. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru

Do these repros have any differences, makers mark, etc...from the original? I hope they do.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I don't specifically remember but I believe he uses some kind of UV dye so they can be identified as repos. He seems pretty good about keeping the sanctity of the originals.

9. thunderianroyalguard

Adssse is 100% right. Troy uses a fluorescent additive in his casts to help differentiate the repros from originals. :) It lights up under blacklight.

10. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru

Good to know, I'm happy to see that he is doing this.

11. William Graves

William Graves Glass Walker

Just came across this. He is the one I talked to about getting a jaga helmet and stinger wings once my figures come in. Im hoping he can get a stinger head piece soon.