Female battle Mardora vs Cheetara

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by The Bat, Oct 17, 2016.

1. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

Mardora Vs cheetara. Who would win in this battle. I'm going Mardora

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Cheetara.

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Gotta go with Cheetara myself.

4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Cheetara all day.

Mark M likes this.
  5. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

A hard one. Both are great warriors; Cheetara has speed, the bo staff and fighting skills. Mandora has a gun and many other tricks.

I'll go with Cheetara though.

The Bat likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Cheetara! I was never a fan of Mandora.

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  7. Tygra_Rules

Neither was I, but being objective, she was no chopped liver, was she?

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

She was a tough warrior. But she's not near Cheetara's level. :cheetara When I say I'm not a fan I think its cause I didn't grow up watching the episodes she was in. I briefly seen the episode with her and Captain Cracker but it was taped over oddly enough. So I didn't get to she the other episodes she was in until years later when the DVD's came out. She is a cool character but like so many others they should have done so much more with her.

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  9. Tygra_Rules

I did grow up watching the episodes she was in and neither that way I was a fan of her :D

Mark M likes this.
  10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

My cousin had the book of her and Lion-O getting the three escaped prisoners. I was really surprised years later to see the episode it was based on. :D

11. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

Ok you guys win since I'm the only one that said cheetara would lose. Guess I was wrong. But it all demanda if she new cheetara weakness like SJ did.

12. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Mandora had the Electrocharger and that boomerang, so she did have some fast weapons to combat Cheetara. Who would win? I don't know. As for Mandora as a character, I liked her in season 1, but in the later series she just became a cop cliche.

13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I guess I am in the minority as I actually liked the Mandora character. Although I also enjoy Quickpick and Captain Cracker who many find annoying