Figures that should have been.

Discussion in 'LJN ThunderCats Toys' started by Cougar, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Cougar

Cougar Crabman

So, what figures would have been if the line continued, or figures you wanted to see produced. There are many that deserved to be made. Here’s my picks:

1. Office Mandora
    2. Lunatacks
    3. Warrior maidens
    4. Mole Master
    5. Quick-pick
    6. Mumm-rana

2. Vlad Dracula

Vlad Dracula Junior Member

Besides the ones you already mentioned, I would have really liked LJN to have done more cartoon accurate resculpts of Lion-O, Mumm-Ra and Cheetara like they did with the second version of Tygra.

3. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

If we are not counting the prototypes, you can also add:

Figures: Berbil Bob, Berbil villagers, Unicorn keepers, Unicorns, Tarshee (spelling?), Captain Shiners crew members, Snarfer

Playsets: Living Ooze, Vortex, Castle Plundarr, Berbil village, Warrior Maiden tree top kingdom (which would have been majorly cool!), Tower of Omens

Vehicles: Rat Star, Vultureman's Flying Machine (which I'd buy in a hearbeat!)

4. Cougar

Cougar Crabman

Castle Plundarr and Vultureman's Flying machine would be very cool. oh and maybe even the whisker!

5. wacky martin

wacky martin TCL Member

I would have loved a Castle Plundarr!

The figure I would have liked more than anything though would be a more cartoon accurate Mumm-Ra, with a cape! :)

6. mesepher

mesepher Moleman

I agree with you on Plundarr! Man, that would have been sweet!

Actually, I think there were plans for a Mumm-Ra with cape... in fact, I saw a photo of it once ;)

7. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

yes there were pics of a mumm-ra with a cape. I have the pics in the 1985 LJN catalog. I will post it hopefully over the next few days. I also think that a castle plundarr would have been super sweet, with having the wings that cover the entrance. Quick pick would have been a cool one, I also think the Berserkers ship would have been neat. and safari Joes side kick M.U.L.E would have been cool, and finally I think the astral world playset, pumm-ra, and that shark beast with the legs

8. Cougar

Cougar Crabman

oh yeah, the Berserkers ship would be sweet! But, a Tower of Omens playset would be even sweeter.

9. THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST Junior Member

10. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Where can i get it that is just too awesome, please please I wanna know

11. THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST Junior Member

12. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

Wow already at $90! Not bad for a cast of the original. Looks like I might have to break out my molding stuff and make one for myself.

13. kzlambert

kzlambert Illustrator & Animator TC.org Staff

Have to say that I would have welcomed any additional figures, vehicles or playsets. Really wanted an Inflamer....he was a cool looking character 8)

14. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Which Thundercats figure do you wish they had made?

My vote goes for Mandora.

[​IMG]

Not sure whom made this custom but looks great!

[​IMG]

15. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I would have liked to have seen a Jagara figure, complete with gyroscope. :)

16. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

17. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Woops,:duh: thanks for combining the thread!

18. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I would have liked to see that one villian, I think his name was 'The Demolisher'....?

19. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Jim Carrey