finished lion o and snarf customs..

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by starrcade89, Nov 19, 2006.

1. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

....lion o with gold armor, cape, big claw shield and short sword of omens, snarf re paint with yellow beard, really enjoyed this project.:bengali:

Attached Files:

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

They look good. I did a lion-o with gold clothes (months ago) but the skin is black and hair is silver. So if I ever get up enough gusto to actually let people see the customs I've done, you know I didnt rip you off. I really like the jewels on the glove. Is the cape from the star wars last potf Lando fig (as it looks a little like it )

3. starrcade89

.....many thanks, i think we should all just put any custom work we have up in here, its good to see anything in this section.

I love lion o customs, i think it was a shame ljn didnt put any thing out for lion o like mattel did for he man.... would have been good to see a 'thunder punch' lion-o or something similar.

The cape was from a bootleg wrestling figure from mexico called 'magnificent wrestler', i love going to the pound store looking for anything that could be used in custom work.

thanks for now :D

4. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

We will eventually have a section on the main site for customs done by fans. At this time we havent been able to start that section due to other sections being a bit more of a priority. We will do showcase them on the main site for everyone to see.In the mean time people can post them here and we will gather the pictures and contact the person who made the custom once we are ready to begin working on the customs section.Hope this helps

5. starrcade89

this sounds great manny, thanks.:bengali:

6. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

Really cool, nicely done :)