Funko Dorbz Ridez Panthro with Thundertank

Discussion in 'Funko ThunderCats' started by ninja cat, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

shortfuse, adssse, Mark M and 2 others like this.
  2. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Nabbed one, how about you?

3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

yes I also got one. How could you pass this up????

jabus likes this.
  4. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Tank will look great with the loyal subjects when they finally it.

5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

6. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

This was such a nice surprise! It’s awesome! Now I wonder when we will get Cheetara and Tygra... maybe during their Christmas event when there is new stuff in the shop every day? I’m really glad they are adding to the ranks here. :)

ninja cat and jabus like this.
  7. jabus

jabus Laser Beast

Just got a shipping notice for the tank. Yahoo.

ninja cat likes this.
  8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Always nice to see new Thundercats merchandise!

ninja cat and jabus like this.
  9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

i was hoping we would get this!! Once I saw Dorbz did vehicles, i thought this would be a great addition. The fact that it is comin out so quickly after the first Dorbz release and the Jaga pre-order makes this that much better! Ordered mine, and am starting to think this will show up at my door before The Loyal Subjects figures make it into stores. Wonder what else we will see in the Dorbz line. Fingers crossed for Vultureman in his Flying Machine.

jabus likes this.
  10. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

This ones not for me, but glad to see some merch released that people are actually able to get from the original distributor.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  11. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

I got this guy in the mail yesterday, and I love it!! Now we need a two-pack of Tygra and Cheetara, a three pack of the original mutants and maybe a sky cutter ride with Vultureman! :)

12. TheEagle

TheEagle Junior Member

This is actually pretty cool, I thought I was super late to the party on this when I saw this post, but looks like they are still forsake @ $25 on Funko's site

13. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

I keep hoping we will see a Tygra/Cheetara 2 pack or a Mutants 3 pack on Funkoshop some Wednesday soon....