FUNKO ThunderCats

Discussion in 'Funko ThunderCats' started by sandrockgundam0, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Indeed! :biggrin

2. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

With the new Jaga Dorbz coming out In January, I wonder if we will see a Jaga POP as well. Usually when something is made in one line, it gets made in the other as well. He could be a specialty series, like the Dorbz or maybe a Funko Shop exclusive... or maybe a new wave of Tcats POPs could happen. I would take any of those options!

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll eventually see the Lunataks and Lynx-O's crew in the Funko ThunderCats line.

Sebastiaan and adssse like this.
  4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Great Void Dweller

Sebastiaan, Daremonger and adssse like this.
  5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

6. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Plun-Darr Legend

Although I won't be buying some of these new releases, I'm very happy to see such a wealth of new TC products on the market now. WB has finally done some good to get these out there. Yes, these companies might have a completely different target market out there who would buy these products simply because they are Vynl, Dorbz or Popz etc, but that just means they're exposed to TC which is great. TC are back in people's minds, and a few new fans are great. I myself am getting swayed by the awesome TLS figures. When I saw that red Lion-O I decided that this is a cool line. Now we're just waiting for WB & S7 to come to an agreement for those who loved that line.

7. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Up for Pre-Order on BBTS, Forbidden Planet etc. :)
    [​IMG]

Wilycub and Daremonger like this.
  8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I never realized Jaga was such a cutie!

Wilycub and ThunDerianRoyalGuard like this.
  9. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Hahahaha! Indeed...

10. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Scratch Forbidden Planet... they will not be able to get this one, pre-orders have been canceled and refunded.

11. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I found the 3 pack at TRU this weekend. better then I expected...but still, Nope.

12. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Looks like I need to make a trip to TRU! I actually really like the Funko line

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  13. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Radar Toys (Which is awesome, btw) has the Jaga Dorbz in stock now! Just placed my order!! Now bring on Cheetara and Tygra!!!