Future Waves - Wants/Speculation

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by krazycp, Jan 7, 2020.

1. krazycp

krazycp Junior Member

So now that the line is moving and seeing some momentum, I have been thinking about what I want to see going forward. This is long-term, and just me thinking about stuff I am wondering about or would like to see. Feel free to chime in! The more opinions the better!

For 2020:
    I see them giving us more of the Thundercats (Lynx-O, Cheetara, Bengali, Kit & Kat, Jaga), but no all of them. Same with the Mutants. I suspect some wildcard characters to be thrown in here and there, so I can see maybe a Lunatak or Thundercat Ally, but I doubt any obscure characters show up.

2021 and beyond:
    If the line can be sustained, I expect they will start to dive in to giving us a lot of the characters we have seen on the show. There are so many to choose from, I think it could be interesting.

What about a Thundertank? I think for them to do it right, it needs to be pretty massive and hold 2 figures in the driver seat and have space for several in the back.[​IMG]

Sebastiaan and Daremonger like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

With the 35th anniversary of ThunderCats this year, I think Super7 will pull out every stop available with their ThunderCats Ultimates line. Personally I'd like to see Willa and Nayda, Claudus (the old and young versions), and Dr. Dometone in a future wave.

mjw41 and Sebastiaan like this.
  3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I want it all, as Queen used to say...

mjw41 and Ianm1225 like this.
  4. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Moleman

I want it all too. The Lunataks have been my biggest toy want since childhood! I definitely want to see more of the female characters from the show like Mandora (preferably with her bike), Warrior Maidens, Mumm-rana, etc. I'm all in as long as they don't start putting out weird variants (ghost Jaga, young Lion-o and Mumm-ra disguises are the exception of course)!

mjw41 and Sebastiaan like this.