Game: Name That Error!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by ButterflyBoy, May 28, 2018.

1. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

I noticed the missing ear too, but the head is so bad-drawn that I wasn't sure if it was really missing or was actually there but badly drawn.

2. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

I wasn't sure if it's missing or just obscured behind its "helmet".

ButterflyBoy likes this.
  3. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

This is what I was looking for—the Technopede just blinks out of existence for a couple frames. Clearly, though, that's hardly the only problem with this shot! Is everyone okay with me giving the win to Wilycub?

ButterflyBoy and LiamABC like this.
  4. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

All right, two likes and no objections in two days feels like a consensus. Wilycub, you're up!

5. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Thank you Zax, though I must admit that I would never have guessed it without your hint. Okey dokey, here's a new one, rather easy too:

What single plot error is made evident by these 3 pictures from the episode "Pumm-Ra"?
    05pummra.avi_snapshot_14.12.jpg 05pummra.avi_snapshot_12.22.jpg 05pummra.avi_snapshot_16.36.jpg

6. LiamABC

The lasers shouldn't be firing as Pumm-Ra had already sabotaged them.

7. Wilycub

And he had sabotaged the ThunderTank as well so the Mutants shouldn't have been able to drive it. Your up, Liam.

8. LiamABC

OK, when I can think of something.

9. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Errr... Liam?

10. LiamABC

OK. In "Snarf Takes Up The Challenge" there's an oddity when Mumm-Ra sees his reflection. What is it?

11. ButterflyBoy

ButterflyBoy Thunderian Legend

Mumm-Ra's reflection is of his ever-living form instead of his mummy form.

Wilycub and LiamABC like this.
  12. LiamABC

Correct. It starts out with that form of him although I think it does switch to his mummy form - but then he probably does too.

It's also the sword and not the claw shield used to show his reflection but it's only about the second or third time they've ever beaten him with his reflection, and besides, swords are shiny and reflecting so that's fair game.

Anyway, your turn ButterflyBoy!

13. ButterflyBoy

I'm giving Panthro's incorrectly colored mouth area a pass, but I count two things missing from this screen shot.

[​IMG]

14. ButterflyBoy

At the moment, I can't see my images on this forum but photobucket has been giving me a headache for awhile now. Is anyone else able to see the image? Is that why there are no replies, or are people just stumped/over it?

15. Wilycub

I can't see the image either. Photobucket can be very problematic at times. I would suggest that you either try a different image hosting service like "imgur" or simply upload the photo directly from your PC. That's what I always do. :)

16. ButterflyBoy

I didn't know uploading it directly was possible. Can I get a quick how-to?

17. LiamABC

I can see the image but am not sure what's missing. The Claw Shield?

18. Wilycub

Sure, you just drag the image file from your computer onto the reply box at the bottom of the thread (where you normally type your posts). And it will ask you to insert a "thumbnail" or "full size" image. Choose 'full size" and it's done. :)

19. ButterflyBoy

You got one, and admittedly, the other one I am looking for is a bit tougher. Here's a hint: The remaining missing thing was also absent from this character's action figure.

20. ButterflyBoy

Awesome, sounds simple enough. I will just do this from now on. I am done wrestling with photobucket all the time. Thank you Wilycub!

Wilycub likes this.