Game: Name That Error!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by ButterflyBoy, May 28, 2018.

1. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Isn't that meant to be Tygra's whip encircling him?

2. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

It's indeed Tygra's whip, but that's not that error.

3. Tygra_Rules

So, guys, anyone?

4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Is it that the giant has his club intact in his hand even though Tygra had already broken it in two?

LiamABC likes this.
  5. Tygra_Rules

Yup! That's it! One of the first things Tygra did was to break the giant's club, but when Lion-O used Sight Beyond Sight, the giant had the club again.

Your turn, Wily!

Wilycub and LiamABC like this.
  6. Wilycub

Thanks TR! Maybe the SoO was showing Lion-O the replay highlights from the fight, like a football match. ;)

Ok, what's wrong with this picture?
    [​IMG]

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  7. Tygra_Rules

I can think of two things:
    1. Tygra using a radio transmissor, when in an earlier episode Panthro introduced one in their weapons.
    2. Tygra's arm presents two mistakes: a) The painting: the black stripe is missing and (colored orange), alnd b) the blue band: it goes around the elbow on the left arm, not the forearm (it's in his right arm when it goes down to the forearm).
    Were you thinking of any of those?

Wilycub likes this.
  8. Wilycub

The first answer is the one I was looking for but good job on spotting the discrepancies in Tygra's costume! Well done, TR! You're up. :)

9. Tygra_Rules

Sorry guys. Haven't forgot about this, but I'm with too many things in my head right now. Hopefully I'll post something net week.

10. Tygra_Rules

Sorry for the delay,guys. Here it is.

We all know there's a continuity error in ""Trouble with Time" regarding Lion-Odriving the ThunderTank, but there's another one. Which one is it? (Hey! The epsiode isn't called "Trouble with time" for nothing, right?)

Wilycub likes this.
  11. Tygra_Rules

12. Wilycub

Does it have something to do with Thundrillium? In this episode Panthro wonders if any Thundrillium even exists on Third Earth but in the earlier episode (Pumm-Ra) the ThunderCats mention heading to the Thundrillium Fields.

13. Tygra_Rules

Spot on, Wily! Your turn!

14. Wilycub

Thanks TR! :) Here's a new one:

In the episode "The Garden of Delights", what animation error can be seen in the scene where Panthro and Tygra are tied up by the Warrior Maidens?

15. Tygra_Rules

Is it that in one scene, Willa's stands behind Tygra, and the next second she passes through his leg and stands in front of him?

Wilycub likes this.
  16. Wilycub

Spot on!!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup Your turn, sir.

17. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Given that we know that "Trouble With Time" belongs before "Pumm-Ra" in production order and continuity order, I think we can stop using things from these two episodes in here if they relate to each other in a continuity sense.

18. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

I agree. Unless errors in continuity are internal to the episode in question, I don’t think they belong in this game.

LiamABC likes this.
  19. Tygra_Rules

OK, that makes sense. It'll take a little time for me to post a new one as nothing comes to my mind, please be patient.

On a sidenote: Are you gusy having problems when logging in? Since a couple of weeks or so, every time I log in and then go to a thread, the site logs me off. Same when I press the "Post Reply" button, it says me I have to be logged in to do that, when I have already logged in. I've tried in two different computers and the problem is the same. Is it only me?