Game: Name That Error!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by ButterflyBoy, May 28, 2018.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Sorry about the problem you are facing with the logging in. A couple of other users have also been facing the same problem. Recently the site's security system was updated along with a couple of other things. The log-in problem is an unexpected aftereffect of this. I have already informed the main admin about this and he is working on rectifying it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

2. Wilycub

Maybe you could be a bit more specific as to what error/anomaly you are looking for? The question seems a bit ambiguous. :)

3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Thanks for answering about the log-in thing, Wily. It's still on but now I know why ;)

About the question, it has to do with Malcar entering the Canyon of Youth.

Wilycub likes this.
  4. Wilycub

It appears no one is playing any of the games. :( Come on guys! Let's get the fun going again! :)

I don't know the correct answer to this question posted by @Tygra_Rules but I'll hazard a guess. Is it something to do with how the Canyon of Youth works? Like in ThunderCubs Part V, the TCats are turned to their child self the moment they step into the canyons. Then their de-aging stops. They don't keep on growing younger the longer the stay there. But in Malcar, he keeps on getting younger and younger the longer he is in the canyons (kind of like the Cave of Time in reverse).

5. Tygra_Rules

Hi Wily! Thanks! I was missing the action on the bords as well (come here daily and see no action at all).

As for your guess, you're right! That's exactly what I had in mind. Your turn!

LiamABC and Wilycub like this.
  6. Wilycub

Thanks TR!! :) Here's a new one:

In this shot, the two black streaks on WilyKat's hair have been incorrectly painted as one big black band. Which episode is this goof from?
    [​IMG]

7. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Dr Dometone?

8. Wilycub

Sorry, that's not it.

9. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Looks like “Tower of Traps”...

Wilycub likes this.
  10. LiamABC

Could be. I was thinking of Wilykat's different outfit, and I thought he was swimming with it.

11. Wilycub

That's the one! This same animation error has appeared in a couple of other episodes too.

Your turn, sir! :)

12. Tygra_Rules

Sorry to bother with this, but have you got word about the log-in situation? It' still on and it is really annoying to have to log in every two seconds (and sometimes even more thn once because you just won't get logged-in despite logging in...did I make sense? LOL) in order to make a post :(

13. Wilycub

I'm sorry I haven't heard any updates about this situation from the main admin. I'm very sorry that it still hasn't been rectified and that you are still facing problems with the logging in. I will email the main admin again and ask him about it.

14. thezaxfactor

I’ve had luck making sure the “Stay logged in” box is checked. But, yes, Wilycub is right to be reaching out to our principal admin.
    I also assume it’s from the beginning, when they’re listening to the Wollo traveler? They look so bored!

Here’s a new error to look for, also from a scene involving the Kittens! The error isn’t evident from the screenshot alone—you’ll have to seek out and play back the whole shot:

[​IMG]

If folks have trouble identifying the episode, I’ll pop in with a hint.

15. LiamABC

Are they on the wrong boards?

16. thezaxfactor

Nope, those are the right board colors. Again, it’s an error you’ll only see in the fully animated shot.

17. LiamABC

Does Wilykat's board pass in front of the tree and his body pass behind it?

18. Tygra_Rules

Thank you for taking the timeto look for solution, Wily (wonder if that's the reason why less people see to be coming over).

And thanks for the suggestion, Zax. I already marked the stay logged button, hope it works.

Wilycub likes this.
  19. Wilycub

No problem at all my friend. Just doing my job. :) I have already emailed the main admin about the issue. Just waiting to hear back from him.

Yes, I hope Zax's suggestion about marking the stay logged in button works for you. Also are you using a VPN or a browser with built-in VPN? Because that can cause this problem of constantly getting logged out automatically.

20. thezaxfactor

Nope. Should I offer up what episode the scene is from, as a hint?