Game: ThunderCat Trivia

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by CodeofThundera, May 8, 2011.

1. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Thanks, Liam! Here we go:

Two characters, in two separate episodes, speak the line "I'll show you scared," in response to a taunting accusation of, well, being scared. Who are they, what are the episodes, and who are they responding to?

I realize that this is ripe for a tie break, so please don't answer unless you think you have both.

2. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

I can only guess at Mongor and Safari Joe.

3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Funny.I was thinking of them both as well...or maybe Demolisher and Shadowmaster?

4. thezaxfactor

No x4. I can be more specific, though. The line is spoken by two ThunderCats, not by any baddies.

5. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I know one of the answers but am trying to remember the second one.

6. Tygra_Rules

Could one be Cheetara to Pumyra's comment if she's afraid to fight her? (I thought of this one initially, but considered it must have beena baddy LOL)

7. thezaxfactor

This is one of the two, yes! If no one offers up the second one, then I'll hand you the win, Tygra_Rules.

8. thezaxfactor

All right, it seems like the second instance is a bit too obscure, so, Tygra_Rules, you're up!

FWIW, the answer I was looking for was Snarf in "Leah". "I'll show you scared, you mirror creep!"

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  9. Tygra_Rules

First time I win by W.O LOL

Let me think of something for a few days, please.

10. Tygra_Rules

OK, here it is. Hope it's hard enough.

The TCs have been captured / enslaved / mind-controlled in many orders throughtout the series episodes, but there are two eps in which they fall following excatlty the same order. Which are they? (Of course, the list is sans Lion-O because, well... we know why LOL).

11. LiamABC

Dream Master and Monkian's Bargain?

12. Tygra_Rules

You've got 50% of it, Liam :)

In "Dream Master", Tygra is the last one, while in "Monkian's Bargain", it's the kittens... which one would be the right one? And with which other episode would it be paired? Don't lose the next spisode to find out LOL

13. LiamABC

I think you're mixing up "Dream Master" with "The Mumm-Ra Berbil".

The Mumm-Ra Berbil goes Panthro-Kittens-Cheetara-Tygra
    Dream Master goes Panthro-Cheetara-Tygra-Kittens
    Monkian's Bargain goes Panthro & Cheetara together-Tygra-Kittens which is close enough I thought

14. Tygra_Rules

My bad! Sorry!

Somehow in my memory, "Dream Master" and "Mumm-Ra Berbil" went exactly the same way... must be because the two eps are pretty much alike. (lesson leraned: Never ever again post a trivia question relying on your memory only, always double-check) LOL

So, I think you're right Liam, as the two you said are the closest ones. "Monkian's Bargain" does have a similar order to "Dream Master". This one goes to you!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  15. Wilycub

You are not alone my friend, I still confuse "Dream Master" and "Mumm-Ra Berbil" even now. I don't know why they had to make two episodes which are so similar to each other

16. LiamABC

OK then. Here's my question:

Most of the time Vultureman uses a vehicle, he uses his flying machine. I can think of exactly one occasion each where he uses either a Skycutter or the Nosediver. Which episodes does he use them in?

17. ButterflyBoy

ButterflyBoy Thunderian Legend

Oooo! I know! Pick me!

Vultureman uses the Nosediver in "Jackalman's Rebellion" and he uses the Skycutter in "Micrits".

LiamABC and Wilycub like this.
  18. LiamABC

Spot on ButterflyBoy! Your turn!

19. Wilycub