Game: ThunderCat Trivia

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by CodeofThundera, May 8, 2011.

1. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Just checked out and BB hasn't logged in since April 25. Wonder what happened and hope everything's well :(

2. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

He does tend to have long absences from here I've noticed, historically he has been the one to keep us waiting more. Could be any number of reasons.

3. Tygra_Rules

I know, can't help worrying a bit though.

4. LiamABC

True, there could easily be any number of bad/permanent reasons. Should we carry on without him?

5. Tygra_Rules

I don't have any problem with that if you guys are ok with it. But don't ask me to post a question; I'm better thinking of answers right now (as I wouldn't know what to ask any more LOL).

6. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Sure. If any of you have a question in mind for this game and the Error game, please do post it so that the game can continue. When BB returns, he will take the immediately following turn at that time.

LiamABC likes this.
  7. Tygra_Rules

*Bump!*

Wilycub likes this.
  8. Wilycub

I'll post a new question to get the game going again.

Which is the first ThunderCats episode (chronologically) in which Lion-O does not perform his famous "ThunderCats Ho!" chant to summon the others?

9. LiamABC

The Trial Of Strength!

The catchphrase appears in every episode of the first season except for the first four Annointment Trials.

Wilycub likes this.
  10. Wilycub

Correctamundo!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup Your turn, sir.

11. LiamABC

OK, what is unique about the very first disguise adopted by Mumm-Ra?

12. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

That it’s actually a swarm of multiple locusts, as opposed to just one locust?

LiamABC likes this.
  13. LiamABC

That's it precisely! Just realised I should have saved this for the next time I got the errors question right, oh well, c'est la vie. Your turn Zax!

14. thezaxfactor

It doesn’t feel like an error, though. I think this was the right place to post it.

New question:

What is depicted on the sail and underside of Ta-She’s ship in the Time Warp Prison?

15. LiamABC

Mumm-Ra's serpent symbol?

16. thezaxfactor

Nope, that’s not it. Maybe you’re picturing Mumm-Ra’s ship from the flashback in “Dimension Doom”?

17. LiamABC

Maybe. I had to read the question twice anyway because it looked like you were calling the episode The Time Warp Prison!