Game: ThunderCat Trivia

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by CodeofThundera, May 8, 2011.

1. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

In Monkian's Bargain the Thunderkittens were tied up with their own lassos.

2. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

OK, I forgot about that one, my bad.

Still 4 more to go (you already have "Mongor", "The Evil Harp of Charr Nin" and "Monkian's Bargain")

3. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

ThunderCubs Part 3, at the end. As for the other three... my memory is failing.

4. Tygra_Rules

Right, ThunderCubs, ending of part 3 - beginning of part 4: with the help of the Sword of PlunDarr, Mumm-Ra got Panthro, Tygra and Cheetara tied with his nunchucks, his whip and her staff, respectively.

Only 3 more :cool:

Clue: one from season 1, one from season 2, and one from season 3.

ETA: Bumping post :(

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  5. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Tygra Rules, I would like to know in what universe that is an easy question!

BTW, there are only 2 seasons.

I believe I have your answers, and I have a headache from watching several episodes in fast forward.

Dimension Doom : Panthro and Tygra

The Trial of Cunning: Wilykit and Wilykat

The Chain of Loyalty: Wilykit, Wilykat, Tygra, and Cheetara
    Merged Post:
    Assuming I guessed correctly, here is my question...

Wilykit has demonstrated a unique ability by turning herself into a ball and rolling at high speed. However, this ability is not totally unique. What other ThunderCat demonstrated this same ability and in what episode did they demonstrate it?

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  6. thezaxfactor

Is it Panthro in "Locket of Lies", during that scene where everyone is showing off?

7. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Yes, you got it. :)

8. Tygra_Rules

Ok, you got most of them, but as you've already posted yours (lol), here's the missing one: "Mumm-Ra Lives" - part 5. Alluro controls Panthro and bounds him with his nunchucks.

As for the seasons, here in Peru (and in wikipedia as well ;)) they divided the show in 4 seasons. The first one went from "Exodus" to "Fond Memories"; the 2nd one started with "Thundercats Ho!" (this wasn't aired as a movie here, but as the first 5-episodes season premiere); the third one started with "Thubndercubs", and the 4th one with "Return to Thundera".

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  9. thezaxfactor

Cool beans. Okay, here's my question:

The serpent that Cheetara battles in The Time Capsule reappears later in the series. In which episode does it reappear, and whom does it terrorize?

10. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Lion-O in The Trial of Strength?

11. thezaxfactor

Nope. At least, 99% sure that he doesn't. Rosebushes, slippery trees, Great Void, Acid Lake, Vortex, Crabmen, Panthro, but no serpent to my recollection.

12. optimusprime

optimusprime Moderator

how bout the thunderkittens in vulturemans revenge

13. thezaxfactor

That's the one! Another quick turnaround in the trivia challenge. Your turn, optimusprime.

14. optimusprime

optimusprime Moderator

name the thundercats designated to save thundera before it was going to destroy itself in the book of omens?

15. Tygra_Rules

Someday I'll watch that ep :eek:

16. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Cheetara and Lynx-O - The Caverns of Cold

Panthro and Snarf - The Mountains of the Moon

Bengali and Snarfer - The Swamp

Wilykit and Wilykat - Iron Glades

Lion-O - the key in the book of Omens

17. Tygra_Rules

Too bad they didn't give Pumyra a Tygra a role in such an important episode. Like, tehy were not in that moment of Thundera's history.

They could have done a "visit" episode, and coincidentally all that happened.

18. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I actually found the episode to be very anti-climatic and lacking. Nothing happens to Mumm-Ra and while Thundera is restored, all you see at the end is the ThunderCats in that episode huddled, reciting the code of Thundera as they put their hands on each other and shout ThunderCats Ho! I wonder if they didn't expect the show to go on another season.

I'm assuming I'm right, I'm going to go ahead and post my trivia because I'm leaving tomorrow night for the weekend.

Name this episode:
    [​IMG]

19. optimusprime

optimusprime Moderator

your right
    and my guess would have to be the ghost warriar

20. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Yes, that is correct.