Game: Thundercats Quintet Game

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by Wilycub, Apr 7, 2013.

1. ButterflyBoy

ButterflyBoy Thunderian Legend

ooo! Good question! To be honest, I was not thinking of him when I came up with the list. So no, Jaga need not appear.

2. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

TOPIC: Episodes in which ALL members of the Thundercats team appear (including Snarf and Snarfer), five-part episodes count as a single episode (7).
    1. The Last Day
    2. The Telepathy Beam
    3. Cat fight
    4. Mumm-Ra Lives! (Parts IV and V
    5. Thundercats HO!

3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Does that "(7)" at the end of the question mean you're expecting 7 answers, or only that there are 7 possible answers but we should stick to 5? In any case:

TOPIC: Episodes in which ALL members of the Thundercats team appear (including Snarf and Snarfer), five-part episodes count as a single episode (7).
    1. The Last Day
    2. The Telepathy Beam
    3. Cat fight
    4. Mumm-Ra Lives! (Parts IV and V)
    5. ThuderCats Ho!
    6. The Sound Stones

4. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Snarfer's not in "Ho!"

ButterflyBoy likes this.
  5. LiamABC

In that case, as Tygra-Rules gave the fifth correct answer, I guess it's his turn, right Zax?

6. thezaxfactor

I think ButterflyBoy was aiming for seven answers total, so there are still two out there.

7. ButterflyBoy

Exactly
    Sorry, this is my first time participating in this particular game. I saw a (10) put on the "foreign country character names" list and thought that was the correct way to put out the number of answers the round needed. So yeah, I was expecting to go to 7 since, by my count, there only are 7 answers. I apologize if it was confusing.

8. LiamABC

We normally just go for five answers on each topic, but occasionally if we feel there are a lot more, might go to ten or sometimes more (I think there's one where we went to twenty). If you can think of exactly seven answers, then it's generally best to just keep it as a round of five, rather than have everyone wracking their brains. Mind you, I think I know what the other two are in this instance, and given a few seconds' thought I'm sure everyone else will figure them out too.

9. ButterflyBoy

Got it. I'll remember all this for next time :)

10. Tygra_Rules

No worries, BB! I was just asking basically for the reasons that were exposed by Liam. I know one of the ones left, and the other one wouldn't be that hard to figure out I guess.

11. thezaxfactor

1. The Last Day
    2. The Telepathy Beam
    3. Catfight
    5. The Sound Stones
    6. ThunderCubs

The inclusion of the five-parters is making this a bit easy, no?

12. Tygra_Rules

Yes it is.

1. The Last Day
    2. The Telepathy Beam
    3. Catfight
    5. The Sound Stones
    6. ThunderCubs
    7. Return to Thundera - Part 1

I don't know if these are the seven BB was thinking of, because there's one more that comes to my mind.

13. ButterflyBoy

I see that now, I totally miscounted. I've said it before - I gotta stop drinkin'!

LiamABC and Tygra_Rules like this.
  14. LiamABC

That's why we just play to five!

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  15. Tygra_Rules

So....? Anyway, we already got to 7 :)

The other one on my mind was "Crystal Canyon"; in the final segment, all the gang was together as the TCs got back from new Thudnera.

NEW TOPIC: Uses for Wilykat and Wilykit's pellets
    1. Gas / smoke

16. ButterflyBoy

Except Snarfer is not seen "Crystal Canyon", even at the end. Actually, the missing one that I was thinking of was "Hair of the Dog".

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  17. ButterflyBoy

I got it. My apologies. I'll be better. Don't give up on me.

thezaxfactor, Tygra_Rules and LiamABC like this.
  18. LiamABC

No worries.

19. LiamABC

NEW TOPIC: Uses for Wilykat and Wilykit's pellets
    1. Gas / smoke
    2. Inflatable dinosaurs

20. Tygra_Rules

Is Tygra in "Heir fo the Dog"? I don't remember him being on that one... but I might be confused.

ETA: I just rememberes he appeared one split of a second aboard the Feliner at the beginning of the ep.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018