Game: Thundercats Quintet Game

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by Wilycub, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

2. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Just a reminder as it's on the previous page, so far we've got

TOPIC: Episodes that show Lion-O driving the Thundertank
    1. Trouble With Time
    2. Spitting Image
    3. Mumm-Rana's Belt
    4. Malcar

I know there is at least one other episode for this category, but as I started the topic, I'd prefer to give the rest of you a chance.

3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

No idea...

4. Wilycub

Since I gave the last answer, I cannot go again. And since no one has answered in quite a while, I think it would be fine if @LiamABC gave the final answer. Then if you have a new topic in mind, you can post it. But in case you don't, then we can let anyone post a new topic, just so that the game can start again.

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  5. Tygra_Rules

6. LiamABC

OK here's the last one:

TOPIC: Episodes that show Lion-O driving the Thundertank
    1. Trouble With Time
    2. Spitting Image
    3. Mumm-Rana's Belt
    4. Malcar
    5. Trapped

I've just got in and it's after midnight so I'll have a go at thinking of a new topic tomorrow.

Wilycub likes this.
  7. Wilycub

8. LiamABC

I'd clean forgotten this was my turn! OK:

EPISODES WHERE THE THUDNERCATS ARE ALL PICKED OFF INDIVIDUALLY (Kittens count as one, Lion-O optional):
    1. The Mumm-Ra Berbil

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Wilycub likes this.
  9. Tygra_Rules

EPISODES WHERE THE THUDNERCATS ARE ALL PICKED OFF INDIVIDUALLY (Kittens count as one, Lion-O optional):
    1. The Mumm-Ra Berbil
    2. Snarf Takes Up the Challege

10. LiamABC

1. The Mumm-Ra Berbil
    3. Safari Joe

11. Tygra_Rules

1. The Mumm-Ra Berbil
    3. Safari Joe
    4. The Dream Master

12. Wilycub

13. Tygra_Rules

As I gave the last answer, I'll wait for someone esle to give it a try. If nothing happens in a couple of days, I'll post it (you're also welcome to do it Wily ;)).

Wilycub likes this.
  14. Wilycub

I would happily post and answer if I knew one. LOL! :biggrin The guesses that I had in mind were "Mongor" and "Monkian's Bargain". But I'm not sure if either qualifies because in "Mongor" the Kittens don't get captured, and in "Monkian's Bargain" (if I remember correctly), Panthro and Cheetara get captured together.

15. Tygra_Rules

Same here LOL

I was thinnking of "Mongor" too, but wasn't sure if it counts. Also, I thought of "Mumm-Ra Lives" part 5, but Cheetara, Lynx-O, Bengali and the kittens weren't captured in that one. I thik there was no other episide, and unfortunately, Liam hasn't been around for a while to confirm that.

So my opinion is that Mongor does count and yo go with it, Wily.

Wilycub likes this.
  16. Wilycub

Thanks, @Tygra_Rules ! :) Okay, here's a new one:

DIFFERENT WAYS IN WHICH THE CLAW SHIELD HAS BEEN USED (Name the episode as well. You can't repeat the use but you can repeat the episode if it's used differently)
    1. To deflect enemy fire (Garden of Delights)

17. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

DIFFERENT WAYS IN WHICH THE CLAW SHIELD HAS BEEN USED (Name the episode as well. You can't repeat the use but you can repeat the episode if it's used differently)
    2. To repel down the side of the Lair, via a chain on the inside (Fireballs of Plun-Darr)

This is a good one! I wonder if there are ten…

18. Wilycub

Thanks, Zax! Off the top of my head I can remember six. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are more. I guess we can continue giving answers beyond the standard five to see how many how many all of us together can come up with. :)

19. Tygra_Rules

What a great question, Wily! (BTW, there's also a new one in teh Trivia Game)

2. To repel down the side of the Lair, via a chain on the inside (Fireballs of Plun-Darr)
    3. To show Mumm-Ra's reflection (The Unholy Alliance)

20. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

I can’t think of ten, either. Maybe once we hit five, we can just share others we were thinking of, but still move on to a new quintet?

3. To show Mumm-Ra's reflection (The Unholy Alliance)
    4. Glowing brightly to scare away the Lizarthon (Trouble with Time)