Great News for UK fans (Wave 2 release)

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by luketommo2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

2. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

Hooray for our UK friends!

3. luketommo2

I just hope we get all the figures but this is great news that Bandai are still producing the figures and I think the value of 6 inch Tygras etc will be sold for $10 soon if we in the UK can buy them!!!

This was the news I was waiting for just to confirm that Bandai are still interested in the Thundercats Licence

4. hammy0924

It is also good news in general because it shows they still care about the line.

5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

First i thought they were referring to a New Wave(3)!! but it's just for the EU release of Wave 2...

6. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

Should still be happy, better they do this then cancel it all.

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Who knows if and when a new set of ThunderCats toys for America will come?

8. Michael

Michael Mutant

OUTSTANDING!!!!! August is earlier than we were expecting! Hooyah!!!

This is fantastic news!!! And just goes to show that just because there aren't any announcements for a while, doesn't mean there won't be one!!!

Merged Post:

Oh come on, don't start all this again! Give it time!!! They haven't even released all of this wave yet!

In time I'm betting there will be another release out of the blue about a wave 3!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  9. luketommo2

I also got this today when I asked when wave 2 will be released in the uk-it may even be earlier than August

Dear Luke
    Thank you for your enquiry

The next wave of figures will be launched in the UK this July/August.

Kind regards
    Bandai UK Ltd

10. hammy0924

Ask them when the next WAVE will be introduced! (don't actually do it, but it would be nice to know)

11. Michael

Michael Mutant

It would be nice, but on past form I'm sure they'll let us know in their own sweet time.

12. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Good news indeed! Btw, I love the UK Tcats commercials!

13. Tyg-ra

Tyg-ra Junior Member

14. Michael

Michael Mutant

Not only that, on the Bandai UK site, Panthro is number three in their top 5 products!!!

15. hammy0924

Panthro is awesome, so I guess that's expected :thumbsup:

16. Michael

Michael Mutant

Even as a toy Panthro kicks arse! I bet the figure just walked up and punched whatever toy WAS number three and took it's place! Toy Panthro's gonna work its way up to number 1! :thumbsup:

Merged Post:

Okay, just been back on the site and Panthro's already kicked his way up to number 2!!!!!!

Not only that, Bandai's most popular toys this week has Panthro at 2, Grune and Cheetara at 5 and 6, and the rest are Ben 10 and Power Rangers, and they keep churning those franchise's toys out, so if that's not promising I don't know what is!!!!!!!!

http://www.bandai.co.uk/sale.aspx

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  17. hammy0924

That's awesome! Glad to see the toys are selling well.

18. aceface11

aceface11 Guest

Yeah, I saw the UK TV ad on the Disney XD channel last night during X-Men! :D

I actually wooped. Very nice, and encouraging.
    Matt

19. hammy0924

I actually saw a commercial for the toys a few days back here in the US. I was shocked.

20. Michael

Michael Mutant

I haven't seen an ad yet, but that may be my fault as I tend to ignore the TV when the ads are on.

It looks like things are going well though!!