Guess wave 2

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Aug 15, 2019.

?

Who will be in wave 2?

1. Cheetara, Alluro, Jaga, Grune

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Tygra, Mumm-Ra, Jaga, Grune

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Cheetara, Mumm-Ra, Slithe, Alluro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tygra, Monkian, Chilla, Safari Joe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cheetara, Bengali, Mumm-Ra, Vultureman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tygra, Lynx-O, Slithe, Mandora

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Cheetara, Slithe, Jaga, Grune

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Tygra, Slithe, Jaga, Grune

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  9. Pumyra, Jaga, Grune, Slithe

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Let’s play a guessing game. I already shared my thoughts on what could potentially be wave 2 of Super7’s TC Classics line on @wewantmorethundercats. Who do you think will be included and why? Will Super7 get Jaga and Grune out of the way before any other new characters so as to avoid us always wondering when will they finally be released? Or will we see them at another stage or in another format such as a 2-pack etc? I highly doubt Tygra and Cheetara will appear together in a wave! Cast your votes! i

2. Sebastiaan

I set the time to close for 2 days - in case we actually see the second wave at PowerCon! Vote soon!!

3. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Since we have already seen Jaga and Grune, what's the point in holding them back? So I say Jaga, Grune, Tygra, and Slithe. Based on rumors and what makes sense. I also think that they would be stupid to put Cheetara and Mumm-Ra in there right away as those are the biggest draws left. It pains me, but it's true. I want a Cheetara so bad.

Also I hope to find out at some point if it's possible we will see ReAction figures, and if it's possible we will see things like the Black Pyramid or a Thundertank. I want a Thundertank almost as bad as I want a Cheetara.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  4. Sebastiaan

I reopened this poll and added a few more choices. Now that we know Pumyra may be in wave 2 or 3, I added her into the equation. Slithe and Cheetara as part of the Reaction Figures line is possibly the 2 big names for wave 2 as well.

5. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

I really hope this isn't true, but I think based on precedent we are likely looking at:

Pumyra, Kitten 2-Pack, Jaga, Grune

At least Jaga and Grune will be new figures, even if we have basically seen them before. And then wave 3 becomes the most anticipated wave of all time. :)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. Sebastiaan

That’s the thing with Jaga and Grune having been shown already (and announced back then but that’s really irrelevant). Having seen them makes them old news. And they take up two slots. The irony is folk will say they’re not new when truly they really are as we never got them. I would like to see them come sooner rather than later so that we can get them out of the way and not always wonder when they’ll be released. Not that it should matter but after seeing them I’m looking forward to more new figures.
    I’m unsure about when and how the twins will be released. Do they then count as one figure or 2? And will that mean they take up two slots or one? Or maybe they’ll come with Cheetara and Tygra? You never know.