Guess Wave 5 Game

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by krazycp, Feb 19, 2021.

1. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

Hello Thundercats fans! I know we have been speculating for Wave 5, but I thought it might be fun to have a little game to guess Wave 5.

Here's how it works:
    1. You get one guess.
    2. Pick 4 characters who you think will be made as toys for Wave 5.
    3. Post your list to this thread.

When Wave 5 is revealed by Super 7, I will post the results and we can see who made the best guess!

2. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

Here is my guess:
    • Bengali
    • Vultureman
    • Mandora
    • Driller

Sebastiaan and Alex Jones like this.
  3. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

krazycp,
    This is a fun game. If it weren't for delays, we'd know already. Super7 have been ready to announce wave 5 for ages but they've decided to hold off which is justified under the circumstances. Part of me just wants to know anyway.
    I'm not just saying this but I have a feeling that your guess is right. For a while I had thought these characters were likely to show up soon. However, it isn't necessarily what I'm hoping for, so to be different, I'm just going to put down the 4 that I want as opposed to what I think. I want Vultureman and I think he will be in wave 5 but he isn't in my top 4, he's number 5 so if it just so happened that he wasn't in wave 5, I'd want him in wave 6. He'd be my first pick for that wave if he wasn't in the next one. Anyway, here is my 4:

Bengali
    Ratar-O
    Hachiman
    Mongor

If it's those 4, I think that wave will look magnificent.
    Within the next few waves, I could also see characters like Claudus, The Demolisher, Safari Joe and Captain Shiner showing up but they are not my guesses for wave 5, though I wouldn't be surprised to see any of those. It wouldn't surprise me if Lunataks and Berzerkers started to get announced soon too. There are definitely a lot of villains to make going forward.
    Mongor is actually one of my favourite villains and he's the one I want to see most at the moment but he is actually the one I least expect to see out of the 4 I've mentioned. I hope to see him in there though.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    krazycp likes this.
  4. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I’m not gonna play. :tongue I hate being wrong :roflmao

mjw41 and heero_yuy2 like this.
  5. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Or perhaps you know something we don't ;)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Mum’s the word. Or was it Grease is the word?

7. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Indeed it was Grease, yes.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  8. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

This is me when Super7 finally reveal it: [​IMG]

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. krazycp

krazycp Berbill

I'm guess Wave 5 reveal to be in April. That should be when Wave 3 starts shipping. Wave 2 is anyone's guess.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Crabman

Well I hope that's true. It's supposed to be shipping in April but it has started to sound like it might be June. I don't even know if wave 2 ships before 4 at this point. The 2nd run for wave 2 is due for the 4th quarter but that may be a subtle way of telling us that we will all be getting it towards the end of the year.

krazycp and Sebastiaan like this.
  11. mjw41

mjw41 Crabman

wave 2 looks to be pushed back to fall 2021. It's still being made at the Mattel Factory. Waves 3 & 4 are being made at Super7's Factory. Once we get wave 3 in hand Super7 will probably put Wave 5 up for preorder.