Happy 33rd birthday ThunderCats

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by Sebastiaan, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Yup, today's our beloved cartoon's 33rd birthday. What are your favourite memories from Exodus? Mine: seeing them get their "uniforms" aka protective clothing. Life would've been dull without the best cartoon in the world!!!!

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

My favorite moments from the "Exodus" pilot are young Lion-O waking up to see Thundera explode, Jaga showing him the Sword of Omens, the ThunderCat-Mutant battle in space (especially the standoff between Slithe, Jackalman, and young Lion-O), and a suddenly-adult Lion-O fending off the Mutants and him using the Sword of Omens to rally the ThunderCats together.

Tygra_Rules likes this.
  3. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

My favorite moments were the TCs getting thier clothes and weapons (although I still don't understand it compeltely LOL), the battle against the Mutants when we are introduced to the TCs abilities, and they saying farewell to Jaga.

Daremonger likes this.
  4. Captain Shiner

Captain Shiner Crabman

I didn't see Exodus first, at least I don't think I did, my first episode that I can remember was 'Tower of Traps' - That would have been 1987, when I was still in infant school. It may not have been my first ep but its the first ep I can remember watching. It was around that time when BBC started airing them so I have been a fan of tcats for 31 years.

I got Thundercats Ho! The movie that Xmas, but I don't think I saw Exodus and the four subsequent ones until the next year, repeated on Going Live.

5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

When we reach 2020, ThunderCats will be 35 years old. :)