Has anyone seen a Tower of Omens playset in the wild yet?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Zucot, Aug 18, 2011.

1. No toy was "mass-produced" there is talk that there was a couple samples of this, however, no pictures have surfaced...

2. gjustis

gjustis Junior Member

Just for reference, I found mine @ the late-night stocking session at Walmart on 8/24 (technically the morning of 8/25, I s'pose)...

3. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

I got the Tower at TRU Joliet this morning, they only had two.

4. Shimey013

Shimey013 Junior Member

5. Thunderandreams

Thunderandreams Active Member

I overall like it. It could use a repaint to bring a lot of details like the vines and the markings.

I LOVE the translucent Tigra, but it should have been the more articulated version

6. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

I finally got my two Tower of Omens yesterday! One to keep in the box and one to open. Got the only two that Toys R Us had in stock.

7. Snarf25

Snarf25 Active Member

I Just Purchase My Tower of Omens At Toys R Us $45.99 I Will Put It Together Next To My Classic Cats Lair.. Do You Think Ban Di Will Make A Cats Lair?? I Was Not Going To Purchase It But I Think Its Great. I See More Thundertanks Then The Tower of Omens..In Stock This Could Be A Rare Play-set In The Future..:liono

8. clonetroop211

clonetroop211 New Member

Saw this today at the Raleigh Toys R Us for 39.99 and my local Wal Mart for 39.97. Bought the one at Wal Mart but haven't opened it yet. Hoping these sale well enough to see more playsets, etc.

9. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I went though the I-95 area between Richmond VA and Myrtle Beach and hit almost all the TRU stores. A couple had Towers, but all I hit had at least 1 figure or item of some kind.

I also hit a few K-Marts, none had anything. Not even empty pegs on the wall.

10. Shimey013

Shimey013 Junior Member

I got mine today cause TRU had a 20% off discount ... I figured I would go ahead an grab it. so TRU in Newport News has atleast 1 more.. I havent been to work in 2 weeks so I dont know if we have more in the back or not..

11. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Picked mine up last night. TRU in Miami had about 8 of them on the shelf. $39.99

12. robby

robby Junior Member

TRU AND WALMART HAVE IT HERE IN GEORGIA. ROBBY:liono:liono:liono

13. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Moleman

I've seen the Tower of Omens playset in Toys R Us in Culver City and Burbank.