Introducing: Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by Jaguar-O, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Jaguar-O

Jaguar-O Junior Member

I am glad that there is a site for T'Cats! When I was a kid, I collected MOTU toys. When Thundercats came along, I wanted to collect them as well, but I only had enough money to collect one line, and MOTU was it. I loved the cartoon, and I have been buying the DVD sets. I started buying loose figs. on Ebay for my two sons when the cartoon was on Cartoon Network. Now that the DVD's are out, they have renewed interest in them again, and I have continued to collect them for my sons and myself. I'm living a second childhood with my two boys, and it's great! I hope to stick around here and learn a lot of cool stuff about this great line!
    Later!

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Welcome to the Lair!!!!!!! We hope to see you around soon

3. reminator

reminator Junior Member

:D :D Welcome aboard and join the fun!!!

4. mesepher

mesepher Moleman

welcome to the board. Stay friends with this guy (Manny), he knows more about Thundercats than some people know - period.

5. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Ive gotten the knowledge from multiple sources, blackiecats here on the boards I'd say has more knowledge in Thundercats than I do...i just know a few bits here and there about the toy line :) Any questions on the toys could be sent to either blackiecats or me and we'll be more than glad to answer them. I'm on AIM almost daily so its fairly easy to catch me there

6. optimusprime

optimusprime Moderator

howdy have fun here on tcats

7. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Welcome to the board! I hope to see your collection shown in our toy forums!

8. Jaguar-O

Jaguar-O Junior Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll post my collection as soon as I buy a new digital camera. My old one died.
    Later!