Introducing: Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by stacycollector1977, Mar 24, 2006.

1. stacycollector1977

stacycollector1977 New Member

Hello, I have been a huge fan of Thundercats since 1989 and basically grew up with the cartoon and the toys. I am so glad there is a TC website to finally meet other TC fans. If anyone wants to chat, you can email me at stacycollector1977@yahoo.com Thanks and have a wonderful Thundercats day. Chris.

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Welcome aboard Chris...I know you're hiding a nice collection :) Show us what you have

3. stacycollector1977

Hello Manny

Hello Manny, thanks for the welcome. I will try and send some pictures to you directly from my yahoo account. Thanks again.

4. MannysCollectibles

Re: Hello Manny

Ahhh so cool...let me know if you would like me to host them for you and post them in the collection thread.

5. stacycollector1977

Hello Manny, that would be wonderful. I would be delighted for you to showcase them. I dont have the biggest collection in the world, but I definitely have a nice start. Thanks and I will send the pictures very soon. Chris.

6. MannysCollectibles

Cool...once i get them I'll host them for you and post them on the collections area

7. optimusprime

optimusprime Moderator

howdy and welcome have fun

8. stacycollector1977

Thank you optimusprime, I will definitely have fun. This is a wonderful website for Thundercats fans. Have a great day. Chris.

9. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Welcome to the Lair, Chris! Enjoy your stay.

10. LupaLuna

LupaLuna Junior Member

Welcome aboard :)