Introducing: Hello from France

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by HachimanFR, Feb 1, 2015.

1. HachimanFR

HachimanFR Junior Member

Hi,

My name is Rocco. I'm a french collector.
    I'm Living in France and I really love the world of Thundercats.
    In France, Thundercats is calling Cosmocats.
    I'm fan since 2000. In the same year, i created a site simply called cosmocats dot com => http://www.cosmocats.com
    Articles, pictures, mini games all about the first show.
    You Can see my works about the show here also I wrote the "French encyclopedia" aka "Cosmocats - la collection des séries culte!" :)

I will post pictures of my "Cosmocats toys" soon :)

See you soon

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Hello, welcome to the boards and enjoy! Looking forward to your collection

3. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Bonjour, Rocco! :)

Welcome to the site. We hope you enjoy it here. We are always happy to have new members who can share their love for the ThunderCats with other fans.

Wow! You wrote the French Cosmocats Encyclopedia? That is incredible. Many congrats on that. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "Cosmocats Toys"! :)

4. HachimanFR

HachimanFR Junior Member

In fact, the "French Cosmocats Encyclopedia" is a summary and a rewriting of all of my webpage http://www.cosmocats.com

In 2004, a dvd seller, Manga Distribution, director Valérie Uzan, bought the Thundercats show for an exclusive distribution in France on dvd support.
    Dvd was selling with paper by me, illustrations, poster etc. And finally you 've got a ring binder to store all.
    All illustrations are from Jérôme Alquier.

There are the same thing for other anime show : Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Mask, Princess of Power.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Welcome Rocco! I am looking forward to viewing your site and work. I hope you enjoy the forums and the site.

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Hello and welcome Rocco.

7. HachimanFR

HachimanFR Junior Member

Thanks for you welcome. The forum is very cool and I really appreciate many thread. And if I can help you for something, i will do it with many pleasure

8. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Oh, yes. I do remember that dvd set when i was in paris, i saw it on Fnac.