Highest & Lowest?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I seen a lizard cannon in a shop here for £5 a few weeks ago.

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That's cool! I miss seeing them in stores. I was actually contemplating ordering the lizard to open and play with.

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You should if you have the others loose. The lizard was kind of a cool design, but the vehicle was a bit odd as it has a pretty poor play feature.

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Agreed the lizard is pretty cool looking. It's a bit of a bummer if the vehicle/weapon is lacking but I will keep an eye out if I can get one on the cheap!

5. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Is Claudus a hard figure to find nowdays on stores? I saw him on amazon but not sure if i have to wait after x-mas to purchase it (maybe the price will go lower then) Cheers!

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

The toys are almost completely absent from stores around here. Best place to get him will be online and shouldnt be that expensive.

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Last year there was a shop here in the UK selling them for less than £2 each or you could buy a full case of 14x figures for £12.

8. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Cool! I´ll purchase him on amazon. The price is like $13 :/
    Merged Post:
    What store was that? I used to buy on ebay or gumtree when i was living in the UK, not that i was collecting thundercats at that time :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

11. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

No problem man. Good luck getting the pieces for your collection.

13. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Guys! I want to share with u this great news.. well, it´s a great news for me, at least. ;)

Nacho toys stores in my city (caracas, not sure if somewhere else) are selling again thundercatys toys, the one from the 2011 line and the classic ones!!!!

I went today to buy the lizard cannon and tygro... but i couldn´t resist so i purchased extra figures, now i have some in blisters and other loose.

Bad thing is that the prices went up really high :/ Still, really happy with my purchase! :thumbsup:

14. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow, thats awesome! I would be super excited too. Did they have full stock of all the figures? What else did you purchase?

Merged Post:
    There was a Tower of Omens (BAI) at Ollies for $5.99. Even though I have one at home it is a BAI-R1 and for that price I had to pick it up. I wasnt impressed with the quality of the playset, but I picked up this one to maybe repaint or perhaps just keep in the box.

When I got it home I was comparing the boxes and found it interesting the differences between the BAI (on the right in photo) where on the front they only showed what is actually contained in the box whereas the BAI-R1 (on left) was changed to show the main cast of characters (Lion-O, Panthro, Tygra, Cheetara, Mumm-ra and clear Tygra at the top of the Tower).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That picture of the playset doesn't help sell it. A piece of artwork might have made it look a bit more interesting. Of all the various toylines, 'The Tower of Omens' ranks pretty high up on the list of the worst ever playsets.

16. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Nacho Toys have must of the figures of weave one. I didn´t purchase the thunderracers, they were kinda expensive.

They didn`t have the armor of omens :/

Other stuff i didn`t purchase was the sword, the big one. And they have 3 of the 6inch figures.

They have the thundertank and the tower of omens, but as i already have it, i didn`t purchase them either.

BTW, what BAI-R1 stand for?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

A BAI-R1 just states that is a revision of the first wave.

18. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Guys! I went to the store were I purchased my thundercats toys... and must of the stuff have gone!!! I wanted to purchased the 6 inch toys and panthro is not longer available. I hope to go to another toy store and see if i can purchase it, so wish me luck :thumbsup:

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Best wishes! I hope you find what you are looking for.

20. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Cheers! I went today to another branch store and i got 6" panthro and leon o. Didn´t have time to go to another one were they have mum ra, but i´ll try to go next week.

This 6" line is really cool. Looking forward to buy on amazon the cheetara figure.