How I would envision the Tcats (done as a dare).

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Mitts, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

Okay, so with having seen some preliminary sketches for that God-awful revision Tcats cartoon that Warner Brothers had in mind (thank God it was scraped!), Fuzzy had placed me up to a challenge - re-create the Thundercats in a way that I would like to envision them.

Who could resist? XD

So, here we go...how I would envision Pumyra in a revamped form.

[​IMG]

I loathed Pumyra's outfit - always have. It seemed a rather impractical form of battle attire to me; for a woman to wear an outfit that was nothing more than a mini skirted dress with big ol' holes cut out the side for what one could assume was for ventilation purposes.

I could live with the short skirt - but those holes...::gags::

Swear she reminded me of a Go Go dancer with that ensemble and those knee high boots. XP

::in the background, Fuzzy cries out:: WHOO! SKIN TO WIN!!

^ what is probably the typical male reaction to her outfit (or lack thereof). XD

Impressions? Thought? Feel free to share.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  2. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Oh, compared to a lot of go-go dancers, your Pumyra is fully clothed from top to bottom! And it's an interesting variation of her that you've done. She looks more updated and more anime in style. It's a nice piece of work.:cheetaraveryhappy:

3. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Berbill

Well, I must admit, she did turn out rather lovely. Her look is just different enough that I still have to get use to it... but at least she's still nice and shapely, and not re-drawn in those whacked out comic book proportions.

4. Ruu-Ben-Gaaru

Ruu-Ben-Gaaru Glass Walker

Let's see more!! I love that Pumyra! She's Awesome. I say do Lynx-O next! He was my favourite character.