I hope Mumm-Ra's Everliving mode will be a bigger figure

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Thunderandreams, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Thunderandreams

Thunderandreams Active Member

I hope Mumm-Ra's Everliving mode will be a bigger figure like MOTUC Ram Man.
    Using the normal buck doesn't do him justice. He would be too small in my opinion.

2. Mike Bock

Mike Bock Active Member

Eric Treadaway mentioned in the Fwoosh interview that Mumm-Ra in The ever living form will have a larger buck.

Mark M likes this.
  3. Thunderandreams

Really? I missed that. Awesome!
    It is a bit redundant thread then. Let's change the subject a bit :D
    What size do you hope he will be? I think the height of Ram Man would be nice.

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Not sure what size Ram Man is compared to the other MOTUC figures but in terms of just height I think at least a full head taller would be cool. And that is not counting to the top of his helmets snakes etc.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Music to my ears! I can't wait to see this figure!

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That sounds amazing! I hope Ma-Mutt's included as well. :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  7. Thunderandreams

Crab. Now I am afraid they will make him a exclusive for SDCC or something.

Daremonger likes this.
  8. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. He could become part of the MattyCollector.com world.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Let's hope not.

10. pixieking

pixieking Junior Member

Maybe the sub will have one oversized figure each year? :) Top-spinner, Tug-mug and a few other lunatacs could also benefit from the oversized slot.

Gerrit likes this.
  11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I agree, this can be the right spot to fit him into. We will need one for the Beasts as well ... SnowMeow, Unicorn's ... the Giants from the Berbill episode etc....

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Even though they have moulds they could easily use for the giants or a unicorn I doubt they are top priority at the minute.
    As they have the mould for a perfect Snoweow it would make more sense to release him ASAP as he was the most notable beast on the show.

13. C.L.A.W.

C.L.A.W. Junior Member

Agreed, Snowmeow would be the most likely early piece. And an over-sized slot for E.L.M.R. would work. But I think Ma-Mutt would be better off in a 2 pack with Snarf.
    Unlike MOTUC, whose tiny characters are just that...tiny. Snarf, the berbils, Ma-Mutt etc....Are shown to be between knee and waist height. I'd rather pay for a 2 pack of them then a single carded version or have to wait until an event, online chase figure, yadda-yadda.....