Icon Heroes Section Updated

Discussion in 'Statues' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Hey gang,

I've completed overhauling pages for the Icon Heroes statue line.

http://www.thundercatslair.org/collectibles/icon-heroes-stactions/

I'll keep adding to this section when I get more information from those who created the line but I've already included all of the information available on-line, in the press releases and from our exclusive interview with Patrick Wang.

Where available I've included video reviews by Pixel Dan, and there is a gallery for each item they roduced.

It's essentially more than you thought you could know about each item that Icon Heroes worked on.

Check it out!

2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

I was gutted that the Jaga and Jackalman were cancelled. To hear that they were going to include a young Lion-O makes it all the more sad. I have both of the Mumm-ra's but I never cared for the Lion-O sculpt. he was more of an artists interpretation than being cartoon accurate like the others.

I wonder if the cancelled ones will ever see the light of day? I've no idea how far they got with them, but if there's a Chinese factory with a mold, they might show up. I found a dealer selling the Mumm-ra, but he would only sell them in orders of 200 or more.