If You Could Re-Write An Episode Of Thundercats Which Would It Be?

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by mumm_ra_n_rana, Aug 25, 2016.

1. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

That's why we're trying to establish a better continuity order for season 1.

2. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

doesn't help that dvd or whatever releases have some episodes out of order.

3. Captain Shiner

Captain Shiner Crabman

I have my own order. Trouble with time before Pumm-Ra for sure, all the annointment trials between Spitting Image and Mongor.

4. LiamABC

I've seen that order elsewhere. We're trying to nail down every continuity point we can to put it into a really definitive order.

5. Captain Shiner

Captain Shiner Crabman

Happy to assist, would love to see where you are with this project.

6. LiamABC

There's a thread on here somewhere, probably needs bumping. I made a spreadsheet some years ago about it too. I probably should upload it somewhere that's accessible to everyone.

7. Captain Shiner

Captain Shiner Crabman

I’d love to see it, if you could point me to the thread?

I did a thundercats appearance chart back in 2006, useful reference tool, let me know if you want to see it

8. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

9. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

speaking of which the two episodes that are basically the same "dream master" and "the mumm-ra berbil" which one of them came first?

Daremonger likes this.
  10. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

"The Mumm-Ra Berbil."

11. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

I agree with Daremonger. "Mumm-Ra Berbil" might come first because it gives the impression that the TCs are still knowing Mumm-Ra and his powers (when Tygra explains to Snarf who could the Berbil be and he figures out it must be Mumm-Ra, it made me think they're still kind of surprised)... and it was aired first :)

Daremonger likes this.
  12. LiamABC

Interesting point. Mind you, it can't be too early on in the series as it does contain flashbacks in the cauldron from several other episodes. Is there somewhere I can upload my spreadsheet on the subject so that you can all see the notes I've made thus far?

13. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Google Docs?

14. LiamABC

Thanks, I'll give it a go.