Interview with Brian Flynn from Super7

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Stay tuned for the interview with Brian exclusively to ThunderCats.Org - coming soon! Hope you will like it! It was great fun!!!!

mjw41 and Wilycub like this.
  2. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

what day will the interview will be up??

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Sebastiaan

Just waiting for a few final edits then it will be up soon!

mjw41 and motogp_fanatic like this.
  4. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Thanks for making and sharing these connections, you are doing great things for our fandom!

mjw41 and Sebastiaan like this.
  5. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Yes!! Can’t wait to read this! Seems like there might be a lot of awesome info!

mjw41 and Sebastiaan like this.
  6. mjw41

mjw41 Junior Member

Very much looking forward to this interview.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. mjw41

mjw41 Junior Member

I hope Brian hints at the Lineup for the wave two preorder coming in January 2020

Sebastiaan likes this.
  8. Sebastiaan

If you read between the lines; then YES

mjw41 likes this.
  9. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

I hope this time he actually says something....unlike his usual "hinting" at everything and NEVER giving a straight answer....excited about the interview and actual facts regarding the line going forward.....not so much looking forward to Brians half answers and usual sarcastic condescending tone...EVERY SINGLE TC FAN WANTS TO KNO WHAT NEW CHARACTERS ARE PLANNED for next wave because all we got were reissues...are they using same factories/plastic etc as the MOTU figures...good substancial questions and good answers...I dont want another "were so excited, great things to come, were working on some new things"....i want facts and up coming reveals

10. Sebastiaan

I got a couple of straight forward yes and no’s from Brian. He was a most pleasant person to speak to; caring of our passion for the brand, very polite and very much all for the future of a long living line of figures. He was in now way sarcastic or condescending, he was in fact most appreciative of our love for the brand and he badly wants to give us as much as possible in the line. So it comes down to all of us showing our support and sticking with this line. They (Super7) are coming to the party - we the fans should (and can) too!

motogp_fanatic and mjw41 like this.
  11. mjw41

mjw41 Junior Member

Sebastiaan when will you be posting the interview?

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

Too much mystery, hopefully the interview is worth it and we have concrete information.

13. Sebastiaan

Hopefully very soon. Just need final edits from Brian then it can be published.

Sword Breaker and mjw41 like this.
  14. Sebastiaan

What’s life without a little bit of mystery

mjw41 likes this.
  15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I don't always agree with Brain and Super 7. But in most interviews he usually comes across as a pretty cool guy.
    When there is legal issues, regarding contracts, licences etc it's not always easy to give fans a straight yes or no answers to every question they can think of.

I know he probably can't give an out right answer but I would love to know the situation with MOTUC. Did Mattel outright take the licence from them or order them to put MOTUC on hold or have they lost the licence because Mattel wanted to much money for the licence...

16. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

Nothing yet?

17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Even Super 7's interviews have delays. ;):roflmao

jabus likes this.
  18. Sebastiaan

Sorry guys for the delay, it is coming promise. Once we get the go ahead it will be live in a flash!

mjw41 likes this.
  19. mjw41

mjw41 Junior Member

Understood Sebastiaan, its beyond your controle at this point. When it posts i'm sure it will be worth the wait

Sebastiaan likes this.
  20. Cobrala

Cobrala New Member

Really anxious for any 5.5 discussion.

Flynn’s mentioned vintage MOTU style figures of Thundercats in a couple of places now and I get the impression they have some Four Horsemen designs from a pitch prior to Funko’s.

This might be good news for folks who want more vintage figures than Funko is likely to produce as I can see S7 doing Hachiman, multiple Jaga variants, Safari Joe, etc. Which was always going to be a longshot with Funko.

I also kind of think 5.5s might be a good place along with Reaction figs to deliver 2011 related stuff, goofy original run stuff like Snarf-Ra, etc.

I don’t know if anyone needs a $45 Snarf-Ra but a $15-20 one (maybe they can ditch power punches and get the cost down) that can beat up Skeletor and drive He-Man’s Battle Ram is money well spent.

Sebastiaan likes this.