Interview with Brian Flynn from Super7

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

Fantastic, Looking forward to reading it:mummra:mamutt

Sebastiaan and Daremonger like this.
  2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

3. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

I don't know why they took so long to approve the interview, it doesn't contain anything concrete or something we don't know, I was quite disappointed. Anyway thanks for the effort.

4. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

I enjoyed reading it. Its good to know that they are already planning out the 2021 year waves of Thundercats Classics.
    Also that they would like to go deep with Character selection. I can understand Brian not spilling the beans on wave two just yet, but like he said they might tease it in December and that's only a month away.:mummra

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Junior Member

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. Sebastiaan

Y
    Glad you liked it. We’ll definitely see teases of wave 2 in December (likely late in the month) and Pumyra is confirmed for wave 2 or 3. Lots of goodies coming to be excited about.

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

motogp_fanatic, Sebastiaan and mjw41 like this.
  8. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

i appreciate the effort and reaching out to Super 7....but there was absolutely nothing new or interesting in the interview....ive seen every Flynn interview regarding TC and he always says the same thing...i will just limit myself to seeing product when it is up for preorder...I understand that in todays toy climate companies cant really say anything other than what the y have for sure... companies change their game plan, licenses, scales, and lines get cancelled...so they cant really anything as far as future plans.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Congrats on finally getting the interview released. :) Although the information is a bit underwhelming.
    Nice to hear they are going to fix Pumyra's height. Lets hope she doesn't turn out like the MOTUC Filmation figures they have released so far. ;):roflmao

10. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Interesting interview. Not a lot new, but it sounds promising. Can't wait to see something completely new. The fact that they are all in here, if they deliver the quality...well I am all in too.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  11. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

I'm going to try to swing a few of these. I'm glad to hear they plan to go fairly deep into character selection.

I often like obscure characters, so I'm crossing my fingers for Wizz-Ra and Baron Karnor...and maybe even King Arthur.
    ----------------
    :mummra

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Sebastiaan

Somebody on IG made a clever assumption so I can only agree with him - if Pumyra is confirmed that MUST mean that Bengali and Lynx-O is coming too! Why only release one of the three new ThunderCats?

mjw41 likes this.
  13. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

I think we all probably assumed they would get to those if they already have 16 planned figures.

Sword Breaker and Sebastiaan like this.
  14. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

Well if they are going to go deep in character selection I hope Pumm-Ra is a character to get made

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. Sebastiaan

Alongside Jagara, Claudus and the Lunataks, Pumm-Ra is right up there for me too!

Daremonger likes this.
  16. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

I'd love a Hachi-Man.
    -----------------
    :mummra

Daremonger and Sebastiaan like this.