Introducing: I've joined the Pride

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by techietaichi, Jan 31, 2014.

1. techietaichi

techietaichi Junior Member

Hello everyone. As the title of this thread implies, I'm a brand new member, though I've been prowling around here for a few months now as I started collecting the 2011 TC line of toys. I've found a lot of good information here, thanks. Anyways, on with the intro.

Forty six is right around the corner for me, I'm a husband and Father, former military(but continue to work for the Federales), and proud to refer to myself as "nerdy". I build gaming computers(yup, crazy gamer here) and have dabbled in case modding, have collected comic books, sports cards and for the last year, action figures/toys. My motivation stems from wanting to share my childhood with my boys. The only sad part is I won't let them play with my collection, "Just look", I'll say, but we'll watch the cartoons all day if given the chance! Well, I just wanted to say hey and look forward to sharing and hopefully contributing what I can to this forum.

2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Let me be the first to welcome you to the boards! Hope you enjoy the great group of people here and glad to see more people joining, enjoy!

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Welcome, Techie!

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Welcome! I completely agree with sharing your childhood interests with your kids. I try to do the same and find that it is great fun for all!

5. Educool

Educool Junior Member

Hi, its great to see people are still joining. I only joined a few months ago, but have found it a good place to be a part of.