Jackalman Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I know its early since people haven't gotten their Lion-O's yet, but I got an e-mail from MattyCollector saying that my subscription was going to renew and that my card will be charged in a few days. So I guess this means that Jackalman won't be delayed and we are to expect him to arrive on time?

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I have the single ship option. I hope that everything is back on track by than and those ship on time. It's going to be a long wait as it is.

3. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

Yes I got this email but couldn't understand it as it says automatically renew???
    Will this happen every month

4. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Matty send those emails out every month about a week before the subs renew around the 10th. It does not necessarily mean Jackalman isn't delayed I'm afraid. The email is meant as a reminder in case you need to update any details such as address, payment card etc... as this is your last chance to do it.

Yes Matty subscriptions automatically renew every month by pre-authorising your card for the full amount. It's their way of checking your card is good. If Matty don't ship and charge your card soon after, the pre-auth falls off after 3-5 days.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  5. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Matty did my pre-authorization charge for Jackalman this morning. Hope he ships soon.

adssse likes this.
  6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

So question. What happens if the pre-authorization charge is late? Do they have a grace period? Mine got denied because I only have $10 on that card right now (won't have the $ for it until Saturday). Do they keep trying until it works? Or would they cancel the order?

7. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

They try 3 times total but either way you can just call them and have them charge it then. I reinstated an old MOTU classics sub that was 3 months old a few years back. I was low on funds at the time and couldn't afford the sub. They want your $$$ so they'll make sure to get it going again.

balgus82 likes this.
  8. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

I've got my email confirmation that he is on his way!!!
    2 in 2 weeks.......what a time to be alive

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Brilliant news indeed! Happy to hear things are back on track (for now). Thrilled to be a TC fan. Cannot wait to see the first photos of him. Strange they haven't yet shown any? (I mean, of the final produced figure in its packaging etc)

10. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

They probably feel its redundant to show him in packaging since the packaging is just about the same as Lion-O's. I also got the same e-mail about the renewal. Sounds like he should ship as early as next week.

11. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

What is the sale date on Matty? Since they do such a great job of updating things? I subbed, but am trying to get for my son too. (each month)

12. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

They always do the sales around the middle of each month. Don't know why they haven't updated the website yet.

13. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

I was charged and they'll probably ship soon. Now I wait for the long trip from the West Coast to the East Coast. I just got all of my Lion-O subs today, it's takes forever.

14. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I live in WV and it only took about 4 days for my Lion-O to arrive after he was shipped. Maybe it had something to do with you getting multiples?

15. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

It must be because I ordered 5 subs and the box is heavier so they choose the slowest option. I got my shipping notice on Sept 30th and my figures arrived today. To be fair it should have arrived yesterday but the Post Office sent it to the wrong office a few towns away from me so it had to be routed back to me.

16. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

The sales are always on the 15th unless that day is a weekend, then I believe its the Monday after. And Saturday is the 15th so I expect the 17th.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  17. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

18. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya the bios are very odd. I didn't even know they had the rights to any of the 2011 names/concepts.

It seems wired to see him in the same front packaging as Lion-O. The figure looks a bit bulky compared to the toon but very nice!

19. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I'm guessing the bios are Mattel's attempt to marry the OS with the NS. I think the figure looks great. I just wish they would have added a third weapon to him, He needs a gun of some kind to reflect when the Mutants got their tech back in "Spaceship Beneath the Sands".

20. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Coming Soon on MattyCollector.. I LOVE this figure! Cant wait!!:biggrin

[​IMG] [​IMG]

shortfuse, Mad Bubbler and mr freeze like this.