Jackalman Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Two weeks later and Jackalman still hasn't sold out. :/
    Technically couldn't they just refund the moneys and say they were unable to complete the subscription orders due to delays etc.

2. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

JACKALMAN IS ON HIS WAY!!!!

Just had my email confirming it....now only a long wait for a UK delivery and most probably customs charges to pay before I get him

Good news!!!!!!

3. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Got mine too. Mine is shipping together with club grayskull Evil lyn

luketommo2 likes this.
  4. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

OMG!!!

I've just had a notification that PUMYRA and MUMM-RA are also ready to be shipped in the next few days as my subscription has renewed for figure 3

WHAT A MORNING!!!

Nothing for a month and 3 figures come along at once

Everyone here will be super happy now

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Mark M likes this.
  5. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Don't get too excited for Mumm-Ra and Pumyra just yet. Your subscription for them is being renewed, yes. Next thing is you'll get the pre-authorization charge around the 10th or 11th, which will be refunded to you in 3-5 days. Then Matty will go through a long period of not telling us anything til probably this time next month.

But definitely yay, Jackalman!!!!!

blackiecats and jabus like this.
  6. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Matty Collector can KISS MY ASS! I havnt received any emails about anything...so I checked the website and my Third Earth sub was set to inactive!!! I called them and they said it was cancelled and had no idea why . I had to get it reinstated. Hopefully they can reinstate it. SO PISSED right now.

7. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

Wouldn't it cancel if it couldn't charge the card for some reason? Otherwise, they offer no cancellations or refunds so it's their fault.

8. Nitewing73

Nitewing73 Junior Member

I just received my notice last night too.

9. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I got an email saying my order has been shipped, but I still haven't even been charged for it yet. I also got the one saying my sub was renewed.

I really wish they'd get their stuff straight with this delay thing. Getting charged for two figures in a month was not part of the plan.

10. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Remember that the renewal charge will be refunded to you after a few days. You won't get charged for real til this time next month.

11. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I asked about this recently when in contact with Digital River escalations and was told that DR will be providing customer service to Matty customers until the end of January 2017.

I ordered a day of sales Evil Lyn and she arrived a few days ago without a customs charge (and she was $25 too) so not all packages get dinged for VAT. I know not everyone got charged customs fees on Lion-O so keep your fingers crossed :)

Renewals don't happen until around the 10th of the month. The only email I got was a reminder that the November renewal is coming up and now is the last chance to make any updates to shipping/billing address and payment method if you need to. It's a generic email and I'm afraid it doesn't necessarily mean Pumyra and Mumm-Ra won't be delayed.

12. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

The money is still completely unusable by me while it's being held, and I have to make sure the money is in my account for it to be held. And, at least on my end, it's more than "a few days."

13. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

Mine as shipped to :smile

14. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Since I use a pre-paid card for my sub, and I have to have the money on the card for them to take the pre-auth charge - or they cancel my sub (annoying). Does anyone have a rough idea how much I'm going to need to have available on the card for this month (if mumm-ra does end up shipping with Pumyra)? It runs me about $38 and some change for a single figure. Just trying to get an idea how much extra shipping/tax is it going to be for 2 figures.

15. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

My shipping on 2 figures is $16.99. Which I find ridiculous as how long it takes.

16. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Where are you located?

17. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Unfortunately it's impossible to answer this without knowing your shipping method. However if you go on Matty and add 2 standard figures to your cart and select same shipping method as your sub and go to billing it will give you the shipping cost.

Then on to that add the cost of a single figure at $25 plus tax. You should have that info from your Jackalman and Lion-O charges. You already paid for Mumm-Ra plus the tax on him during the sub sign up.

jabus likes this.
  18. jabus

jabus Barbarian

ThunderCatsNOW have in hand pics of Jackalman on their facebook.

19. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

I'm in Minnesota

20. jabus

jabus Barbarian

I got the "Cheap" (cheap my ass) Slow route. Thanks for the suggestion tho Blackiecats, I'll give that a shot.
    *Edit* - Looks like 13.39 for shipping. Eh only a couples bux more than one figure, I can live with that.