Jackalman Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Glass Walker

2. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

My DOS order shipped out now, as well.

3. Jaybee76

Jaybee76 New Member

4. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Moleman

Jackalman looks great! Can't wait to get him!

Roadpigjohn and Berserker like this.
  5. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

My card finally got charged.

Also...his fur is part of the harness? That's kinda lame. I guess it was cheaper for them to do it that way so they can reuse old arm molds, but it'll limit articulation.

6. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

One bright side to that is people can army build if they want. From the pictures it doesn't look bad or like it hinders poseability though.

7. balgus82

I meant it'll limit how high he can raise his arm.

8. Nitewing73

Nitewing73 Junior Member

Just received mine yesterday. He looks great.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

In a video review I seen, he looks too big compared to Lion-O.

10. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

This may sound like a dumb question, but I will ask anyway. How does Jackalman look next to Bandai's Classic Mumm-Ra? Does he tower over Mumm-Ra? If so, then my Mumm-Ra will be done away with like my 6" Lion-O with the angry face.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Yes he is bigger than Mumm-Ra.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  12. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

That's disheartening, but Jackalman does look really nice. I wonder how far down he had to bend Jackalman's legs so he could cower to the less imposing Mumm-Ra at the end of that video. I don't know what makes him think that Jackalman is sold out on Matty, because he is still available as of this writing.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  13. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I finally got my Club Third Earth sub reinstated yesterday and was charged for jackalman and the third club figure....?

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  14. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

That sounds about right. My Jackalman is en route and I also was charged for Pumyra [wich comes with Mumm-Ra, I guess?]

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

According to so sources all the Jackalman figures have been assembled incorrectly. The top of the lower legs are on the wrong legs.

16. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

Got my Jackalman today, he's pretty sweet. And, it happened again, but I'm alright with it this time. I had to change my card because the card with the sub was stolen. I updated it to a new card, A new card, not the one that replaced the stolen one. I looked today, and the charges for Jackalman are on the card that replaced the old car, not the one listed on file. Is this because it's tied to that account? Does it go through the back on the old number and they apply to the new? The bank has no idea how they would get the new card if I did not provide.
    It's very interesting. Like I said, this time I am fine because I certainly do not want anything to stop me from getting Pumyra and Mumm-ra or Panthro!! I guess here's hoping all remains well foe the final two shipments.

17. balgus82

I'm not too sure about that. The seam lines line up perfectly, and the slant in the knee joint is going the right way.

[​IMG]

18. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

They are reversed. The muscle on the outside should be on the inside like the prototype.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  19. balgus82

Well it could be fixable. How hard is it to push the pegs through the knees? Anyone tried before?

20. The All American

The All American Junior Member

Got mine the other day. I think he looks great. Really need Slithe, Monkian, and Vulture Man to make this group feel somewhat complete.

Roadpigjohn likes this.