Jackalman Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Got mine :) And no custom charges! Great figure, no issues whatsoever!
    :jackalman

Berserker and Roadpigjohn like this.
  2. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

Got my jackalman today no issues and no customs charge :smile

3. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Now to wait for the Mumm-Ra The Ever Living!

[​IMG]

4. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Anyone in the UK (or even rest of Europe) still waiting for Jackalman? I got my first one shipped with my Club Grayskull Evil Lyn which arrived a couple weeks ago but my Jackalman that was shipped alone hasn't arrived :(

5. lipster

lipster Junior Member

I am in Ohio and I just got mine. Both were in perfect condition. Great figure! I did notice with the Thundercats that the plastic on the figures seems gummier\bendier but they are well done. Hope all the Mutants turn out this well if Super7 can get the gig :)

Sebastiaan likes this.
  6. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I love my Jackalman figure which arrived yesterday. I'm a little surprised that he is so big in comparison to Lion-O. The pads on his shoulders aren't actually obvious - I mean, it doesn't stand out as being "not part of the figure". His weapons are ultra cool - I'm very impressed with Slithe's axe. Now to get S7 to bring us a Slithe would be fabulous. I'm loving this figure. Thanks Mattel, you did a great job with this one.

7. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I discovered this last night: when rewatching the first episode of TC I saw that Jackalman also had his own axe! Unlike the description on the Matty website that stated the Jackalman figure came with Slithe's axe, it was interesting to see that in the first episode he had this weapon too! The final toy version comes very close to this. Only one issue is that on the opposite side of the blade portion there are small spikes. Other than that, the blade is really identical. Interesting right?

8. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

All of the mutants use these axes from time to time in the series. It's just one of their shared weapons.

It's like how you associate the Nose-Diver with Slithe because he used it the most, but the other Mutants still pilot it at times.

Wilycub likes this.
  9. gingaio

gingaio Active Member

Picked up a Jackalman recently. Hadn't watched any reviews, so I didn't expect the calves to be reversed. Yup, universal problem...saw it on both copies of mine, and all fan/review pics online show the same assembly error.
    Major pain in the butt, but I managed (with hot water) to swap the lower legs (needed to swap the feet as well), and now the figure is perfect. Probably near the top of my list of favorite figures from this small line.