James McAvoy wants to be in ThunderCats movie!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by T-Cat, Oct 6, 2013.

1. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Why are you taking this so personal? If you don't like what I post then look the other way.

This is what I saw on twitter based on ThunderCats, and decided to post it!

If folks like you are going to get high and mighty in the chest about my posting then idk what to say but "Shut the board down". Calm down my fellow Thunderian, it's not that serious lol

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well he only posted what someone posted on Twitter.
    Although unless Ewan posted it himself I would very much doubt this to be true and not really worth mentioning.

3. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Thanks for understanding! :)

4. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

I don't know why anyone would get upset over something like this. This is a forum where people post lots of things, including rumours that they've read or heard about thundercats. Nowhere was it mentioned that this was an official announcement by wb or McGregor himself. It was a third party tweet. I doubt anyone would get their hopes up too high.

5. KosmoKat

KosmoKat Junior Member

Chill out LioConvoy. Ain't no need to get worked up over this. T-Cat saw something bout TC on twitter an posted it here. If you don't wanna believe it, cool. But no need to be like rude and all. Not cool, buddy.

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I could understand him getting annoyed if TCat had started a full thread based on it but he just posted a comment about it on this thread. I also fail to understand how anyone could get there hopes up over a random Twitter post.

7. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Nice! I thank you guys for understanding ;)

Either some folks take it with a grain of salt or they don't, but the name calling by some to me is something I just don't get...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well as I said, I don't think the Twitter post was worth mentioning or posting here but at least he didn't star a thread on it so I wouldn't say he was trying to pass it off as breaking news etc.

BTW I used to be part of the Transformers Community until a few years ago when I gave up on it.

9. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

André Benjamin is a rapper and actor who played Jimi Hendrix in the recent movie Jimi: All Is by My Side.

In a recent interview with GQ magazine, he talks about his dream role and mentions ThunderCats.

Sept 26, 2014
    http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2014/09/andre-benjamin-jimi-hendrix.html
    Any other bucket list roles or projects you still want to work on?
    "I think years ago I heard they were doing Thundercats as a live-action movie, and when I was a kid I always wanted to be Panthro. That's the dream. They'll probably get some really buff dude to play him, though, like Tyrese or something. I don't know where they are in the process [of making the movie], it just would have been a cool role to play."