He-Man Jeff Wadlow's script for He-Man is finished

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

http://www.movieweb.com/masters-of-universe-movie-script-jeff-wadlow

[​IMG]

This is the cover sheet to the script that Jeff Wadlow (writer, and likely director) turned in for the Masters movie. While this is one more script in a long line of stops, starts and restarts, one can't help but get excited at seeing something as tangible as this being tweeted by an Executive at Columbia Pictures.

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That's a pretty cool script. :3

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It ill be interesting to see if this gets approved.

4. rainshadow

rainshadow New Member

DeVon Franklin

Same guy just Tweeted this yesterday...

[​IMG]

5. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

The image attachment function doesn't seem to be working so will repost the image here:

[​IMG]

6. Daremonger

I'm loving that Battle Cat image.

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wish Battlecat had been in the 80's movie and Orko...and a lot of other stuff from the cartoon, but I still enjoy the 80's movie.

8. rainshadow

rainshadow New Member

The 80's flick had some charms. It was one of those movies that was so bad it was entertaining. It's always been one of my guilty pleasures. I thought the casting choices were mostly pretty good... particularly Skeletor and Evil-Lyn. I mean, let's face it... Frank Langella was INCREDIBLE as Skeletor.

Mark M likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree. I always have a nice memory of coming home one Friday evening and it was on TV. I missed the beginning but got to see all the action with the bounty hunters to the end. A year or so later my Mum and Dad got me the VHS and I loved it. I still occasionally put the DVD on now and then. :)

10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I hear they are doing a rewrite of the script for the MOTU film.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

12. Daremonger

I think the new MOTU film is coming together nicely from what I've read about Christopher Yost revising the script.