Jumbo Wrist Watch Wall Clock

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by kidfifty5, Feb 14, 2011.

1. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

I own a Thundercats jumbo sized wris****ch wall clock. It is made by Zeon and is from the 80s. I have had it for many years now. I originaly received it as a gift from someone who had purchased it on ebay.

I have been unable to find any information on it anywhere on the internet. Has anyone ever heard of this piece of memorablia. Is it rare? Are there variations of it? Any information anyone might have would be helpful. I am not trying to sell it but am just curious about it. It is an awesome piece. I can provide a pic if you want.

Thanks!

2. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Not sure if I have ever seen that one. A pic would be great!:)

3. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

Here is a Pic

Here is a picture of it....

Attached Files:

4. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Do you have a pic of the copyright area/stamp? When did you acquire it? It is an amazing piece, no matter where it came from.

5. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

Thank you. I will take some more detailed pictures tonight and post them.

I got it as a gift from someone and all I know is that it was off of ebay. This was probally about 10 years ago.

6. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

thats pretty cool. i'd like a normal sized wrist watch designed like that heheh.

7. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Man that is awesome!

8. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Here are some more detailed pics of the maker and tm stamp. What do you guys think? It looks to well put together to be a custom piece but maybe it is if no one else has seen one?

Attached Files:

9. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Will you sell it?

10. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

Not for sale. Sorry. It is one of my favorite pieces.

11. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

I have two questions regarding this piece:

1) Would you have been willing to allow us to feature pics of it in our Classic 1980s Merchandise Section here on the new site (which we'll be properly unveiling any day now, I basically need to get my butt in gear building an index page for it!)? :)

2) Is that a guitar I see next to it on your wall? If so, that's awesome - I'm an acoustic guitarist / mandolin player myself! :thumbsup:

Take care... :)

12. kidfifty5

kidfifty5 New Member

Hi Chris,

Sure. I would be happy to let you feature it. Let me know if you need anything from me. I can take some better pics if you would like.

and

Thanks! Yes, that is a guitar. I am no professional by any means but I enjoy playing it as a hobby. Cool to know you are a fellow thundercat guitarist :D

-Robert

13. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

Hey Robert, just to say thanks so much for that - it's very kind of you, and very much appreciated! That looks like an amazing piece of ThunderCats merchandise and it would be awesome to feature it here on the site! :)

Yep, first picked up a guitar back in 1994, although didn't start playing properly until '96 - I also play mandolin in a bluegrass band! :)

Take care... :)