Let's talk bigger toys/vehicles

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by sandrockgundam0, Jul 18, 2015.

1. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

This HAS to be the first large size toy/vehicle they make, for no other reason than this thing is so ridiculous.

[​IMG]

But seriously, what is on your list for must have large size toys/vehicles? Outside of the tank, of course.

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I really want a Snowmeow. But there are other possibilities like a Giantor or like you said the Blackwidow Shark, that would look so ridiculous and amazing at the same time.

Oh they could easily release a recolored Swiftwind as a Unicorn...although I'm not to sure I would really want figures of the Unicorn Keepers LOL.

Of course there is Turmagar's Gomplin.

Or even a collect and connect/build a figure of the Rock Giant.

3. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

I think Samson and Hercules could be good,
    [​IMG]

The Ice King and his massive battering ram:
    [​IMG]

I always like the mutants shop design too:
    [​IMG]

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I want to see the Whisker, a ThunderCat vehicle from the final episodes of "ThunderCats." :)

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Thunderstrike. :liono

6. C.L.A.W.

C.L.A.W. Junior Member

If the line makes it's two year mark, I'm positive we will get Panthro's baby.
    Snowmeow is all but a certainty as long as Snowman males it. Just a simple repaint of MOTUC's Panthor, with a new sculpted head and saddle. As for me....
    I'd like to see them release all of the LJN stuff in a similar order with the following revisions.

Thunderstrike
    A reimagined Tomb for Mumm-Ra
    And my dream of dreams......
    The Tower of Omens, complete with a rotating cat's eye.
    UMMM...HMMM....YEAH!

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The Cats Lair s more iconic and would be massive, so there would probably be more demand for it.
    But if they were making a Tower of Omens it would be awesome. They could divide it into connecting sections and it could be 3-5 layers high. :rolleyes:

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

A Tower of Omens could be epic! With today's technology and innovation the possibilities are great!

9. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Can you imagine if Castle Plun-Darr and SkyTomb were made in toy form?

10. berbillion

berbillion Berbill

Chilla's Ice Runner
    Mandora's Electro Charger
    Nosediver

11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

The Blackwidow Shark will look awesome!!! But to me Snowmeow is the first Large scale toy in this line I would like to see.

12. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

I think the most logical way for Mattel to tackle the large "vehicle" toys is to cover the LJN releases with as much cartoon accuracy as possible
    Thundertank
    Thunderclaw
    Hovercat
    Fist Ponder
    Skycutter
    Nosediver
    cats lair
    mummras tomb

Then id love to see the prototypes that never made it to market
    Thunderstrike
    Feiner

then my wish list would be
    snowmeow
    chillas ice runner
    ratstar

but realistically before those vehicles id love to see berserkers and lunatacs get done....

13. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I would love to see Skytomb and Tower of Omens too! I will buy everything they release. I'm super excited about this. I do hope this line brings us lots of nice goodies.

14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Just think what a proper Thundertank would like, with no spring gimmicks. Just a big tank with two seats in the front, the cannon(removable) with enough seating space in the back for at least 4x figures and a removable clear cock-pit canopy cover.

Lynx-O likes this.
  15. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That would be very sweet!

I am kinda curious what they could do with a flocked Mossland Monster haha

16. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What monster is that in Thundercats? They did do Mossman from MOTU. :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

18. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend