Lion-O available at Gamestop.

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by ninja cat, May 4, 2017.

1. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I wonder if these will start showing up in resellers like Big Lots?

3. ninja cat

not likely. Mattel has made some kind of deal with Gamestop/Thinkgeek and also selling on mattel.com and mattels ebay store.

4. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I think Mattel is now trying to make a quick buck on these figures before Super 7 gets their hands on the license!:panthro

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Let's hope that's the case!

Chase W likes this.
  6. Chase W

Chase W Junior Member

It looks like you can buy all the figures now but Lion-O as he has a pre-order date of the 15th. I wounder if Mettell is making more of the figure to support this line at GameStop.

[​IMG]Thundercats Classic Figures - Lion-O for Collectibles[/paste:font]
    by Mattel Toys

Not Rated
    BUY NEW
    $34.00

__doPostBack('ctl00$mainContentPlaceHolder$dynamicContent$ctl00$RepeaterResultFoundTemplate$ctl01$ResultFoundPlaceHolder$ctl00$ctl00$ctl02$StandardPlaceHolderTop$ctl00$rptResults$ctl02$res$btnMoreInfoCheckStoreAvailability','')

7. Chase W

Chase W Junior Member

Also the figures are 4$ less at the Mattel website too.

8. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

More visibility is always a good thing at the very least.

9. SlaveofTheEverliving

SlaveofTheEverliving Junior Member

Ships to US only. Ofcourse.

10. Chase W

Chase W Junior Member

I find it odd that game stop pushed it release date from today 05/15/17 to 05/30/17
    Another funny thing is when you look at the Mattel website it shows Lion-O on sale for 20$ but I don't ever recall him being in stock on the site. I have checked most days and never seen the figure in stock all ways sold out????? This is very odd!!!!

[​IMG]Thundercats Classic Figures - Lion-O for Collectibles[/paste:font]
    by Mattel Toys

11. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

May have been a fast sellout? Still I am glad these are getting more exposure, while at the same time I am hoping this isn't a reflection of poor sales.

12. ninja cat

Its not poor sales. Matty Collector went out of business pretty much before the Thundercats line was even released so they didnt have much sales time before they closed the doors. so now remaining stock has been sold to other outlets ie. Mattel Shop, Mattel Ebay store, Gamestop and ThinkGeek.