Lion-O: Mattel vs. Bandai

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Alluro Fan, Dec 17, 2016.

?

Which Lion-O looks best with the Mattel Thunderkittens & Pumyra and the Bandai Tygra?

1. Mattel Lion-O (top pic)

47.1%
  2. Bandai Lion-O (bottom pic)

41.2%
  3. They both work for me.

11.8%
  4. They both suck and I'll only love my 80's figures.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I have better things to do, like enjoy my Mattel ThunderCats figures ;) Just a shame DHL won't be delivering my single ship subs until Wednesday :(

2. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

Ah yes, the standard mature response from someone who has been proven conclusively wrong.

Berserker likes this.
  3. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

4. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Okay, to settle this argument, the question in the poll I made was which Lion-O looks better next to the other figures specifically. I meant that as asking in terms of scaling, which do you prefer?

I leave this thread alone for a couple days and find some of you behaving like children over toys of all things, and during the holidays of all times. I think all offending parties need to chill out and spend quality time with loved ones, as I am about to do. Merry Christmas to all, see you on the 27th when I come home.

catgurl likes this.
  5. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

It gets boring around here sometimes so we have to argue to spice up the board. Seriously though, kudos to you for starting a topic to generate discussion and bring some life into the boards. Shame on me for falling into Catgurls troll trap and even attempting to have a discussion.

6. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

As you can see "Alluro Fan" that the people behaving like children are still at it. People who claim to want a discussion but instead resort to sarcasm and name calling.

"Berserker" and his friends have been bullying me for a long time. For some inexplicable reasons, they just can't handle the fact that I don't drool over the Mattel toys like they do. Every time I say anything, they have to give a sermon about Mattel. When I respond to their harassment, they term it trolling.

7. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Ok, this thread doesn't seem to be heading to pleasantville. ;) And people have cast their votes. So I am locking this thread before things get out of hand. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

adssse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.