Lion-O!

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Evilmonk, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Evilmonk

Evilmonk Junior Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the delay. :lionomad:

2. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

I see you colored this one, looks pretty cool. I like the Cheetara too.

3. Evilmonk

Evilmonk Junior Member

I think I might redraw the Cheetara. Something about it just doesn't sit right. I think if I let something sit long enough, eventually I'll find something I don't like and re-do it.
    Glad you like the pic!

4. kimball

kimball Junior Member

wow,your lion-o look like he-man

5. Evilmonk

Evilmonk Junior Member

He-man is cool too...:rolleyes:

6. Nine Tiger

Nine Tiger Great Void Dweller

Hi, loved your album.

With Cheetara, if I may offer an opinion, I believe what is setting off your spider sense is how the neck attaches to the body.

My favorite artiste trick is to hold up my drawing to a mirror. Any problems become immediately obvious :)

MGP :tygra:

7. Evilmonk

Evilmonk Junior Member

That is a very valid critique. I have a difficult time with angled head but it IS something I need to address in future attempts. The thing that bothers me the most is the fingers around the staff. But thanks to your opinion I can start to get a full picture of whats missing. Thanks!!!

8. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Not bad, it's an interesting take on Lion-O. He does look like He-Man, doesn't he? :)

Nine Tiger is right about using the mirror. It's an artist's technique that's been around for a long time. I learned about it years ago when a professional artist suggested it in a how-to book I was reading. :)

9. I seen this a really a nice and colour combination is a really a good,best work.

10. wermm2

wermm2 New Member

i really like this picture i think you did a real nice job.

11. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

What a cool pic.