Lion-O's choice in women

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by srebak, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree it would have been good to see them as friends before getting together.

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Luckineko

Luckineko Junior Member

I say he would ended up with Willa of the warrior maidens, if the show continued on, according to Dan Norton they were gonna add the human race in show via Safari Joe sketch..

Daremonger likes this.
  3. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

Willa, Mandora, maybe even a made up Thundarian , ether way it would have been nice to see.

Luckinekolives and Daremonger like this.
  4. Luckineko

Luckineko Junior Member

That's true but I rather have Lion-o to be with Willa if they'd would've start a decent season 2

Luckinekolives and Daremonger like this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Personally thinking about it now I think they should just come up with another Thundarian female for Lion-O and maybe try and correct the mistake they did with Pumyra.

Daremonger likes this.
  6. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

That's a good idea. It should be "third time lucky" for Lion-O. He did crash and burn first with Cheetara and then with Pumyra. :)

Daremonger likes this.
  7. Luckineko

Luckineko Junior Member

Maybe lynxana, but I much rather have Willa or Nayda to be Lion-o to be the love interest because I believe that two worlds both can live in peace..

Daremonger likes this.
  8. Luckineko

Luckineko Junior Member

ugh No OCs thank you!

Daremonger likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

OCs?

10. Original Characters.

Mark M likes this.
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I was thinking that but I wasn't sure about the ''no OCs..'' I wasn't sure if he was meaning not to use an original character or that it should be an original character.

12. I think he means do not create an original character, use an existing one.

13. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wouldn't mind if they had created a lot ore OC characters after they way they handled the existing characters.

14. Ocean Doot

Ocean Doot Active Member

That's interesting. When I have rewatched the 80s show, I found myself thinking that Tygra/Willa would be a good match. :)

Luckinekolives likes this.
  15. Jhaidycat

Jhaidycat New Member

Tygra is a strong man, and Willa is nice and lovely (sometimes), I'd like the couple too ;)
    (and Lion-O with Cheetara!!!!)