looking for someone more skilled than I....

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by C.L.A.W., Aug 30, 2015.

1. C.L.A.W.

C.L.A.W. Junior Member

I looked around and didn't see anything against requesting a commissioned piece of work. If i'm wrong , please mods, excuse me, and delete this thread.
    I'm looking for an artist who create a custom character I designed in the style of the old cartoon. I have the concept, it's basic but cool, and I would like him to be in a static pose with a fight scene of him and Vultureman in melee combat as the background. I'd be open to other ideas as the project progresses.

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

What's your character's name? And you can either ask Ksharpe or Wilycub to do him in the old ThunderCats style.

3. C.L.A.W.

C.L.A.W. Junior Member

C.L.A.W. Cats Lair Automated Warrior.
    I thought it up after seeing the MOTUC Castle Greyskullman figure. I envision him being the first in a joint effort between Tygra and Panthro to build robotic defenders. I have an entire back story for him. Imagine an android with the main features of the lair, white armored body with black paws and head. I'll shoot those guys a message and see what they think, it also depends on cost, it may not be even possible right now.

Daremonger likes this.
  4. Daremonger

I like your idea. I'd love to see it come to life. Maybe Mattel would go for something like that if you can ask them and make sure they credit you for it.

5. C.L.A.W.

C.L.A.W. Junior Member

That thought had crossed my mind. I do plan on making a custom of him eventually. I started writing a short story on him. I'm kinda taking the classic arc style they used in the original episodes. I'm not a writer, but I thought what the hell, why not. I'll see how far I get and may post it when I'm done.

Daremonger likes this.
  6. Daremonger

I've got faith that you'll grow into it. :3

7. chimsedinang

chimsedinang New Member

i think your post is very nice and i will waiting your new post. good luck my friend!ax

Daremonger likes this.
  8. Daremonger

And the story he's writing for his character should be fun to read once he posts it.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  9. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Any update on the progress on this? Very intrigued.

Daremonger likes this.
  10. Daremonger

So am I.

11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

A robotic character would be interesting. Roboto would make a good figure base to work on.

Daremonger likes this.