Lordore's collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Lordore, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Thank you for the kind words guys, i appreciate immensely your comments. It's been almost 8-10 years i've been collecting Thundercats. True passion and motivation to add the pieces which meet my demands keep me going in this ever lasting hobby

Here are some better lookin pictures under the light bulb. I've tried to find the best way to disply them. The correct set-up can improve immensely the aesthetic quality of a collection.

My Holy Grail, the one and only in existence the Lion-O AFA90(90,90,90).
    As i've mentioned i'll be buried in the grave with this gem:p
    [​IMG]

and Thundercats Hooooooooooooooooooo:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow, that Lion-O is immaculate! I can see why you treasure him.

It's great to see all the figures complete with their weapons. With mind it is still hit or miss.

3. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

That MOC Lion-O is just WOW!! :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is that and Italian release?

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Yes man, it's the very rare and hard to find Italian release. It's an AFA graded and the subgrades are Card:90, Blister:90, Figure:90. Over the last 10 years i've had almost every Lion-o moc from every release(please check out my Lion-O Wall in previous pages!!), many Lion-O MOC passed from my hands and some of them were also graded, including the 8back Red-hair Lion-O .Still, the quality of this Italian Lion-o is unmatchable. Flawless in every aspect you see it. I was very lucky and happy to own him:thumbsup::liono

Yeah, they were all purchased moc but the card wasn't in such a great condition, what i mostly cared about was to remove the figures and be in great condition. Because i wanted them to be displayed mint right off the box/card!!

I am pretty proud of my Loose collection, very nice to watch them

5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Thank Jaga those "ThunderCats" figures are complete.

6. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Just finished polishing and shining my Thundercats Detolf:

[​IMG]

7. Daremonger

Definitely interesting.

8. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I am updating my collection showcase with a few more close-up shots of each seperate shelf, hope you like it guys:

The iconic Cat's Lair, love this piece, i will soon be getting the Icon Heroes Thundertank,it's a must

[​IMG]

The HH Tygra and cheetara statues, both are amazing :tygra::thumbsup::cheetara:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Evil Squad!! I have made a few adjustments and placed an acrylic stand to sit Mamm-ra, it looks much better like that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This particular set-up i love it, Bengali statue, and the SDCC Lion-O Ex. along with the 2011 Thundercats Cartoon Sword Of Omens:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  9. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Sweet setup Lordore, digging the unique dual Lion-O display and the placement of LJN Tygra among the other statues. Someday I need to buy that Cat's Lair statue.

10. Daremonger

I totally love the Icon Heroes Cat's Lair. ;)

11. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Detolf display cases for the win. IKEA HO!:liono