Lostdwarf's Thundercats collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by lostdwarf, Jan 1, 2009.

1. lostdwarf

lostdwarf Vortex Explorer

Started back in 2002 I get what I can when I can afford it. There are a few variation pieces. There are 2 different versions of the adult Tygra. One with a stripe on the feet, also the heads are differently painted. Also the Cheetara's are the dark orange.light orange versions. The black Lion-O is a custom I made. Favorite piece has to be the Lego Sword of Omen. Enjoy!

::UPDATE:: 2/23/2009

mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom red lion-o on top shelf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

VERY nice collection! I enjoyed the custom Lion-O-he looks like a ninja! I'm also a big fan of knock off, and Thundercats have some of the crappiest! (crappy=awesome to me) It looks like you were playing some indoor golf, and hit poor Tygra! Thanks for sharing!

3. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Cool collection! I like how you have everything on your shelf is displayed! Your Custom Lion-O is also very cool looking! Where did you get that cut out Lion-O on the 2nd from bottom shelf? Thanks for the share!

4. lostdwarf

the cutout lion-o was from Thundercats Live back in the 80's. Kinda I guess like ice capades

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I love that ninja Lion-O! Did you model it on the artwork in "The Return" comicbook story? It looks like you did. :)

And you've got quite a collection there! I'm impressed. :thumbsup:

6. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

Great collection! I got a kick out of the lego Sword of Omens.

7. lostdwarf

updated 2/24/09

8. Thunderfan

Thunderfan Berbill

Nice collection!!:liono Where did you get the Mandora?

9. brollicon

brollicon Junior Member

very nice love the look of the display

10. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

Is that an authentic Mad Bubbler prototype (do those even exist or is that just a rumor?) or a custom? Either way, it looks nice. Any chance you could post a close-up of that?

You should start a "Custom Thundercats Action Figure" thread if there isn't already one.

11. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Awesome collection man....

Is that Mandora a custom?

Anyways, Your collection is superb.. Its collections like these which makes me spend more cash to make mine better.. Thanks, lol.... Take a while to get to this size though... :)

Keep it up.. :D

12. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Very cool collection lostdarf:thumbsup: The custom Lion-o reminds me of WS's Thundercats comic series 'The Return' and the lego Sword looks fantastic.
    Love it!

13. lostdwarf

updated a few pics from my old collection, lots of customs