Lunar Lasher Mumm-Ra starting on ebay on 7/16

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by splashpage, Jul 13, 2007.

1. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I knew it, i totally knew it. God I hate when things like this happen...its gonna be crazy very crazy

3. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

I know you bluntly asked me if I had it, but I didn't want to say yes without putting my hands physically on it. We found it though!

4. MannysCollectibles

Thats cool, you never want to say you had something until you got your hands on it. However I figure since you dealt with 80's toys that you more than likely had one of these. A nice investment of $11.99 will be turn into something good. Congrats!

5. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Holly Crap!

Man, guess you'll be buying yourself a new car, eh? :)

Congratulations, you'll be happy and also one big spender collector!

I hope you allow those pictures to be posted in the Toy Section of this site, because they are really good and I don't think TLC has such good pictures of a LL Mumm-ra!

PS: Manny, can I change my vote on "the rarest carded figure" now? I believe I'll vote for that Cheetara, hehehe :)

6. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

re:The Pictures

Of course, you guys are welcome to them:) All I would ask is you wait until after the action ends on 7/26. There are a few more pics (just close ups of the corners). If there is any other angles you all would like, we could take them for you.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  7. MannysCollectibles

We actually received a really good picture from a member here on the boards. I will save the pictures just for archive purposes. The $11.99 price sticker is what baffles me the most...quite an expensive toy for back then so i could see why there werent too many people that bought them for that price...Now see didnt I say something about carded figures with Cheetara being the rarest one?

For sme odd reason I always have such a feeling when things like this happen and you know what there will be a Cheetara 8 back showing up in the not so distant future. Mark my words...the reason for that being is that since we have posted about Cheetara being so rare someone out there will post it and people will go nuts over it.

8. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Yeah, but those blue letters are kinda big! :)

And I thought it would be nice if it could be seen "from the behind".

9. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

yeah... the joke kinda writes itself, don't it folks?

:eek:

10. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

11. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language. Perhaps "Back view" would be better...

12. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

Honestly, your English is great. I would've had no clue it wasn't your first language if you hadn't said so:) I was only teasing though, no offense meant:)

13. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

We know the pictures are down! Something happened with our server, we're working to fix it... this of course happens with only an hour left!

14. MannysCollectibles

Congrats on the sale!!!! New T-cats record for a Thundercats toy, same buyer of the T-wings Lion-O

15. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

What will be next? That 8-Back "Alone-Cheetara"? :)

That buyer should post his collection here on the site, I'm sure everyone would love it!

16. splashpage

splashpage Junior Member

Yes, we were rather shocked by the price, but it was a good day for sure! We also sold a MIB Silverhawks Miraj for $405 yesterday, so, really good day!

17. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

An interesting picture of the Mumm-Ra toy. I didn't know he was bald! But then, he kept that helmet of his on during the show, so there was no way you could tell.:D

18. Holy cow did you get a pretty penny for that toy! What do you plan on doing with the cash Splashpage?