Ma-mutt miniature

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by thunderwildcats, Sep 29, 2014.

1. thunderwildcats

thunderwildcats Junior Member

Hey guys I posted afew weeks ago saying I was doing this custom, well alot has changed in my life since then and its taken longer to paint than expected (proud dad for first time)!this is my first attempt as working off the back of box and such a small picture is hard work!let me know what you think guys 20140929_151045-1.jpg

2. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I'd love to, but I cant see the image.. :(

3. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Can see it when click on paperclip on title!not sure why its not loading in here!also in wildcats albums!

4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Sweet. Looks like it belongs with the the rest of the miniature line. :thumbsup:

5. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

That is awesome, his features fit perfectly with the rest of the miniature series.
    would you consider making more? I have a massive itch to 'finish' the miniature set

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

First off, big congrats on the addition to your family! Ma-mutt looks great, start the production line! :D

7. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

Thanks adssse best thing I've ever done and one day I can share my love of toys with her,and past on my collection one day! If I get my sculpt better I may look in to 3d printing it,but costs will decide if its worth it!
    Merged Post:
    thanks, If I make another one i'll defo let you know!Sweet. Looks like it belongs with the the rest of the miniature line. :thumbsup: Yesterday 01:57 PM

thanks was had to see from picture on box so I used the pvc ma-mutt as reference as well

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014