MannysCollectibles Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by MannysCollectibles, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I'm not too sure right now...its a very fragile piece but what Im thinking about doing is parhaps ordering a custom acrylic box. I missed out on the Astra Moat Monster clay sculpt....it ended up selling for less than 160 dollars :yikes:

2. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Hey Manny I just saw your AFA Stinger on eBay!

Did you get another, also MOC and so, sell the AFA or are you going to stay without a Stinger?

You see, everybody loves your collection and seeing it getting smaller is sad... Hope you got another one!

3. MannysCollectibles

Well I wont let it get smaller :) unless I have to. I did end up getting another Stinger with basically the same quality just not graded. Plus a much higher quality 8 back Tygra without Wilykat

4. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Yep, that collection is priceless.

5. MannysCollectibles

Hey y'all just thought I'd share the latest in my collection...Feliner art proof and original Dealer catalog used picture as well as a loose in box Cat's Lair :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Very nice, MannyC. Can you have the Feliner drawing archived? I'd like that. :)

7. MannysCollectibles

Oh it will be archived on the prototype art section, we just have to add it to the appropriate page. Stuff like this has to be archived and should be able to be seen by everyone ;)

8. MannysCollectibles

There is a few items i havent posted yet but i will update my pictures in the next few weeks. In the mean time I just won a very rare item that was once thought to NEVER exist. A Thundercats big wheel. The box is in bad shape but is sealed and so i plan on opening it and keeping the box. Below is the big wheel i won and its picture from the dealer catalog. This is only the second i have seen in my years of collecting so it is extremely rare...i highly doubt there is too many of these out there and if i will ever see one again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

Are you gonna ride it, Manny?:liono:

10. MannysCollectibles

I thought about it... who knows maybe I'll take a pic with me on it and post it, it will sure bring a few laughs. I think i will let my daughter ride it

11. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

I want to see you...err....I mean your daughter riding it. ;)

12. MannysCollectibles

Well my big wheel came in but Im leaving it unassembled. Seems like too much hassle to put it together. On a great note I finally got the one item I have been wanting for a long time and although it is loose this is more than enough for me. This is actually the 3rd one Ive seen in over 3 years and Im so excited for it to be part of my collection. Big thanks to Andrew and ToysandToons. Here is my Luna Lasher Mumm-Ra which I will send in to get graded/cased by CSG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Cool Manny! Congrats!

Are you gonna photograph it for the toy guide, so we can replace those others pics?

14. MannysCollectibles

If i wouldve thought...damn the LL Mumm-Ra is on its way to be cased :(

15. kylefromdirtnapp

So, his headdress is different, or are parts broken?

16. MannysCollectibles

His headress is a brighter red..Im not sure what you mean by parts broken

17. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

You don't screw around do you? I am impressed! I thank you for the opportunity to see some of the "untouchables" I'll never have!

18. MannysCollectibles

Your very welcome...its a pleasure for me being able to show other collectors the different items out there. As a collector I get excited evry time someone posts a new collection because every collection has a unique story to them.

One of the main reasons we have built this site is to be able to show ThunderCats to all the fans like its never been seen before whether it is with collections, animation art or whatever else it may be. I only wish I could build a ThunderCats Museum...its my goal and eventually Ill make it happen even if its in a small room whenevr I buy a house

19. kylefromdirtnapp

I must be the angle of the pic...it looked like they had re-molded the headdress to better fit the Lasher, or maybe part was broken off.

20. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

Oh! *drools* :yikes: I never thought Snarf could be so tantalizing! I hope you have all these goodies insured! Thanks for the pics of the Thunderstrike too!