MannysCollectibles Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by MannysCollectibles, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

No insurance yet. Ive been putting it off way too long perhaps i should really consider it. The Snarf has been sent in for casing/grading Im really excited to see what it looks like. Its seems like when figures are cased it breathes new life into them

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Small update to my collection and a rather unique piece to say the least. This is the original concept rendering for the package artwork for the Tongue-A-Saurus. It is THE original pencil drawing and comes from the awesome collection that has been offered on Ebay the last few weeks. I

It is rendered in a medium of colored pencil, measures approx. 18" X 20" and is on velum paper. Imso excited to own the original pencil art that was sued on the Tongue a Saurus. Check it out....

[​IMG]

3. Very nice collection! :liono

4. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Yeah, I saw the Tongue-A-Saurus box cover that you spoke of. This is a great drawing of Safari Joe. Too bad the show didn't have an episode of him actually encountering the Tongue-A-Saurus. That would have been very interesting! :D

5. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

Since you have the toy of the Tongue-A-Saurus how does it work? Is there a tongue that rolls out and can curl around a figure and do the jaws snap up and down or what other movent does it make mechanically? I assume it has rollers that would work the mechanized actions if there are any since the legs look stationary but I am just curious and its very doubtful I'll ever own one.

6. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Please could you update? Only the 1st picture works in your first post...

Thanks

Awesome collection though....

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Safari Joe is just not having a good day. :P